Passenger forcible removed from flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Here is the timeline in the news and that the majority of people state to include the airlines not disputing.

"Many passengers" not sure where you are getting this from.
    From fantasy land

Comment

Timeline in the news. Well then, there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
        J Sweet, like I've said before, what is missing here is about 10-20 of interactions between the passenger, the flight crew and the security staff. We don't know what happened prior to the "Drop and Drag". What is starting to come clearer as more facts are known is that at some point the passenger did in fact leave the plane without incident. He was more than likely going to be placed on another flight and pocket some cash to boot. Then, he apparently, from some reports, ran back down the jetway and back onto the plane. That's where the passenger crossed the line and therefore escalated the event because at that point he was conceivably trespassing and posed a threat to the other passengers and crew still on the plane. But, like I said, we don't know what happened in those 10-20 minutes prior to the "Drop and Drag" so all this bickering about who's right and who's wrong is rather pointless. Very amusing, but pointless.
        Okay, even if we agree that all these things happened what happened to the man is unacceptable. His head was bashed open for what?

Comment

Okay, even if we agree that all these things happened what happened to the man is unacceptable. His head was bashed open for what?
          His mouth hit the armrest, they didn't stomp his head in

I see that the media sensationalism has worked with you.
          Last edited by Jaybo31; 04-12-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I didn't see anyone "bash his head open". I saw a man struggling with three security officers and at one point during the struggle, the man hit his face on the arm rest of the seat across the aisle. It did not look like any of the officers intentionally "bashed his head" on the arm rest.

Comment

[QUOTE=J Sweet;12350840]Okay, even if we agree that all these things happened what happened to the man is unacceptable. His head was bashed open for what?[/QUOTE]

Resisting authority. Plain and simple. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Comment

Probably mid 7 figures. Wish it would have been me

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                  I didn't see anyone "bash his head open". I saw a man struggling with three security officers and at one point during the struggle, the man hit his face on the arm rest of the seat across the aisle. It did not look like any of the officers intentionally "bashed his head" on the arm rest.

He did it to himself. Ok lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    His mouth hit the armrest, they didn't stomp his head in

I see that the media sensationalism has worked with you.

His mouth is part of his head right? He fell or what? He did it to himself. Self inflicted haha

Comment

[quote=bowhuntertex;12350887]
                      Okay, even if we agree that all these things happened what happened to the man is unacceptable. His head was bashed open for what?[/QUOTE]

Resisting authority. Plain and simple. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Oh hes winning the big cash prize. Meanwhile the other two cops are now suspended.

Comment

He did it to himself. Ok lol.

Technically speaking.......

Comment

All right yall. I like yall to much to continue on, we are to far apart on this one lol. Im 99 percent simpatico with most of yall on issues but this one we are on different sides for sure.

Comment

Fn united. So 4:45 LAX to IAH showed 5 seats in e-plus but they we calling it sold out. I took first place standbye and left the club to go around to the gate, good 3/4 mile. 15 min before board time and everybody is lined up, seats are all full and they are calling volunteers. Back to club and find out my original flight is delayed. Now landing after midnight. Bartender, another vodka tonic please!

Comment

Obviously peeps are entrenched in their position after seeing the video. This is a perfect example of jumping to a conclusion from just watching a video.

On first take, it seems outrages that a paying customer had his head bounced of an arm rest before being dragged off a plane.

Can we just wait for more facts before we argue like we know exactly what the circumstances that lead to the "bumper car" head to arm rest incident??

Comment

[quote=J Sweet;12351091]
                                Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post

Oh hes winning the big cash prize. Meanwhile the other two cops are now suspended.

he hasn't won a cash prize yet. and he very well may get paid, but that doesn't excuse him from acting like an ***.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X