• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    You need to watch cops.
    is there a show about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      Let us not forget, he didn't barge onto the plane without a ticket. He was a consumer who paid for the ability to be in that specific seat and UA willingly accepted his money to do so. Perhaps, extenuating circumstances forbid him from rescheduling. Does that give Paul Blart and his buddies authority to beat the guy's azz and skull drag him down the aisle? Me thinks not. If y'all want to stand in line to be treated that way, I'll hold the door for ya. I'll go elsewhere.
      Let us not forget in accepting that ticket he accepted the terms that go along with it that include he may not get to ride on that flight...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Fellow passengers are not taking up for this guy. As a matter of fact, I heard this morning one speak in strong support of United.
        I bet they weren't asked to vacate or thrown off the plane teeth first.

Comment

[QUOTE=niceg3s;12346822]

Would I have left the plane? Ya, probably. QUOTE]

So you wouldn't have kicked and screamed like a little kid ???

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            I bet they weren't asked to vacate or thrown off the plane teeth first.
            He could have walked off. He chose to be an idiot. No different than the idiots on the street who get tazed and shot for not obeying officers orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              He could have walked off. He chose to be an idiot. No different than the idiots on the street who get tazed and shot for not obeying officers orders.
              Yep. Not sure why that part of this whole deal is hard to understand...

Back to the "big corporation beating up the little guy talk"

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                It's going to be entertaining to see just how big the eventual cost is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's already in the millions. Lawyers, marketing campaigns, lost ticket sales world wide. All they had to do was make someone an offer they couldn't refuse. We all have a price. Heck they could have offered the dude free airfare for the rest of his life, and they'd still be money ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  In other news I hear the Cowboys will have a great backup QB

Weak... go troll your own thread

Comment

Pepsi-we just made the worst PR decision

United Airlines-watch this, hold my beer

Comment

Huge lawsuit coming here. Both parties could have should have handled this better.

Comment

Pepsi-we just made the worst PR decision

United Airlines-watch this, hold my beer
                        How do you type so fast with only 6 digits?

Comment

Take note. They picked a lil dude. They didnt go after no 300 lb plus dude. Small Asian male hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Take note. They picked a lil dude. They didnt go after no 300 lb plus dude. Small Asian male hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                            "rut choo chrawkin trout trilldris?" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Rather shocked that the green screen is no anti-police here. They did their job. The passenger could have taken the easy way.

Comment

Good old Duffelblog, always there with the current events.

Comment

Working...
                                X