No announcement yet.

Passenger forcible removed from flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're asked to get off the plane, you get off the plane. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      The "innocent doctor" has a troubled past to say the least...

http://wgntv.com/2017/04/11/passenge...d-shares-slip/
      I wonder if his past played a role in United airlines decision to assault the customer into volunteering?

Comment

And... He was "disruptive and belligerent" with a history of trouble-making. It's not as if they walked in and immediately put hands on him like the stories have made it seem.
        Good point but one of the aviation police got suspended for his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          I wonder if his past played a role in United airlines decision to assault the customer into volunteering?
          4 People were voluneteered. Only one ran around, screaming, refusing to comply. His previous lack of respect for authority didn't become apparent until Security was called, after minutes of talking to the man. A friend from HS was a stewardess on the flight...

Comment

I tend to get disruptive and belligerent when people put their hands on me too.

Comment

4 People were voluneteered. Only one ran around, screaming, refusing to comply. His previous lack of respect for authority didn't become apparent until Security was called, after minutes of talking to the man. A friend from HS was a stewardess on the flight...
              did you watch the video?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                did you watch the video?
                The 15 minutes prior is missing

Comment

What exactly was that you were saying Rodina about it wasn't going to hurt them or their stock? 900 million is a pretty big hit IMO....

United's passenger controversy is getting worse — and now it's impacting the company's value in a major way.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^

That made me LOL

Comment

Dude should've told him his safe word when he checked in.

#readthefineprint

Comment

Great publicity!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                            If you're asked to get off the plane, you get off the plane. Simple as that.
                            Amen. Just like thugs getting shot by police. Follow orders idiots

I am glad it happened that doctor is a pos

Comment

this is an oldie, but somehow it's coming back around

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo"]United Breaks Guitars - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

While I think United made a dumb mistake that they are regretting, I don't believe that the moronic government should get involved anymore than they already have.

Comment

Working...
                                X