Another Trump campaign promise kept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    That would be a nice trade out. [emoji15] What happened to Camp David weekends for presidents.[emoji844]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be a nice trade out. [emoji15] What happened to Camp David weekends for presidents.[emoji844]

No free advertising

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
        id rather he keep his 400k salary and start cutting out some of his 3million dollar weekend trips to maralago.

seems a bit callous to cut a 4mil annual council for the homeless as you head out for a 3mil weekend.

but hey, im no mathemagician

I'm sure a man of his wealth, integrity, and patriotism pays for his own weekend excursions. He doesn't need taxpayers' money!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          No free advertising
          Now that's another subject all together.[emoji20] We love the Breakers Hotel in West Palm Beach . I can only imagine how the weekends have changed in that small community. [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I'm sure a man of his wealth, integrity, and patriotism pays for his own weekend excursions. He doesn't need taxpayers' money!
            And you would be wrong..... Air Force one, support aircraft, security personnel, etc.....all are paid by you and I. Estimates put it around $3 mil per trip.... add also the extra cost of security at trump tower because his wife and son stay in NY City and he's quickly adding some real $'s to the POTUS bill.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
              id rather he keep his 400k salary and start cutting out some of his 3million dollar weekend trips to maralago.

seems a bit callous to cut a 4mil annual council for the homeless as you head out for a 3mil weekend.

but hey, im no mathemagician

WE are right at 20 trillion in the hole. We have to cut something somewhere. If the NPS gets cut a billion, it's still the budget they had last year. They will have to make it work. As far as those 3 million weekend trips, if that's what it actually costs, that's a bargain compared to the obama family outings, so it's still saving money compared to the last potus.

Comment

Keep in mind, cuts are typically cuts in growth not actual cuts.

Agency has 20 bil. wants 30 bil. gets 25 bil. thats a cut of 5 bil.
                Maybe this time its an actual cut...but im skeptical

Comment

And you would be wrong..... Air Force one, support aircraft, security personnel, etc.....all are paid by you and I. Estimates put it around $3 mil per trip.... add also the extra cost of security at trump tower because his wife and son stay in NY City and he's quickly adding some real $'s to the POTUS bill.
                  He was being sarcastic!!! LOL!
                  Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                  WE are right at 20 trillion in the hole. We have to cut something somewhere. If the NPS gets cut a billion, it's still the budget they had last year. They will have to make it work. As far as those 3 million weekend trips, if that's what it actually costs, that's a bargain compared to the obama family outings, so it's still saving money compared to the last potus.
                  Again, two wrongs do NOT make a 'right!' REAL serious debt is upon us at nearly 20 trillion and continually trying to match the last regime is not where we have to be to move forward. If approximately $3 million is correct they wont take very long to bypass the last nitwits in less than 4 years........just a bad look right now.........just saying!

Comment

You are correct. 2 wrongs don't make a right. But that 3million is an estimate. Based on what OBAMA spent going to palm beach with all his support staff. In truth, a trump trip home costs 1.5 million with Secret service support. Maximum estimates are 2 million with family. Yeah. It's a lot, but security costs a lot. Especially if every clown in the country wants to see you dead. Trump has a long way to go before he breaks Obamas record for screwing taxpayers for vacations. When he tops 96 million, then I'll start screaming about it.

Comment

He was being sarcastic!!! LOL!

Again, two wrongs do NOT make a 'right!' REAL serious debt is upon us at nearly 20 trillion and continually trying to match the last regime is not where we have to be to move forward. If approximately $3 million is correct they wont take very long to bypass the last nitwits in less than 4 years........just a bad look right now.........just saying!
                      And I would be wrong! My sarcasm filter is not working well

Comment

And I would be wrong! My sarcasm filter is not working well
                        No worries Humper. We will all sleep a little better knowing he is donating that $400K salary back to the people. It is a nice gesture, but I don't see it as any more than that. Probably comparable to a TBH'r dropping a $20 into the salvation army at Christmas. It is a good thing to be charitable to others. This is a reason some want to see his tax returns. Among other reasons, to see if he was charitable before he became a politician....or is this something he does when people are looking. I know his hard core supporters don't care to know any more about him. I do. I don't trust any politician any further than I can throw them. Especially those that aren't very transparent about their business dealings.

Comment

You are correct. 2 wrongs don't make a right. But that 3million is an estimate. Based on what OBAMA spent going to palm beach with all his support staff. In truth, a trump trip home costs 1.5 million with Secret service support. Maximum estimates are 2 million with family. Yeah. It's a lot, but security costs a lot. Especially if every clown in the country wants to see you dead. Trump has a long way to go before he breaks Obamas record for screwing taxpayers for vacations. When he tops 96 million, then I'll start screaming about it.
                          Again, two wrongs don't make a right!!! The lowest estimates are 3 million but the highest estimates are double as his "large" family tends to go to various locations which is part of the expense to ALL of us taxpayers.
                          I wholeheartedly agree with all of these summaries. Bottom line, we are being screwed early and often even though the tone was, I WONT DO THOSE THINGS!!!
                          We on the right complained of the incredible expense over the years of Obama’s travel, and rightly so.   For eight long years the U.S. economy struggled while King Barack

Judicial Watch representative is the only reason I added this video. Trump is on track to eclipse the last president within 4 years. Like he says, whats wrong with Camp David or staying at the Whitehouse.
                          The president has been at his “Winter White House” the past three weekends – 11 days of his first 33 days in office

Comment

Again, two wrongs don't make a right!!! The lowest estimates are 3 million but the highest estimates are double as his "large" family tends to go to various locations which is part of the expense to ALL of us taxpayers.
                            I wholeheartedly agree with all of these summaries. Bottom line, we are being screwed early and often even though the tone was, I WONT DO THOSE THINGS!!!
                            We on the right complained of the incredible expense over the years of Obama’s travel, and rightly so.   For eight long years the U.S. economy struggled while King Barack

Judicial Watch representative is the only reason I added this video. Trump is on track to eclipse the last president within 4 years. Like he says, whats wrong with Camp David or staying at the Whitehouse.
                            The president has been at his “Winter White House” the past three weekends – 11 days of his first 33 days in office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.732e8d0694d8
                            this!

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.732e8d0694d8

Again, when he catches up with obama, I'll scream to scalp his topee. You can post estimates all day. I haven't seen anything saying it's costing over 3 million to got to home. That figure is based on what it costs obama to go to palm beach using 2 transport aircraft and his entire staff for fundraising for democrats. Until someone has actual figures, it's all made up numbers, and depending on which political view the article slants toward, it can be 1 to 5 million. Would I like to see him use his own money. **** right I would. Just like I wanted obama to pay for his wife and kids spending a week in Spain at the beachfront resort we rented for them.

Comment

Again, when he catches up with obama, I'll scream to scalp his topee. You can post estimates all day. I haven't seen anything saying it's costing over 3 million to got to home. That figure is based on what it costs obama to go to palm beach using 2 transport aircraft and his entire staff for fundraising for democrats. Until someone has actual figures, it's all made up numbers, and depending on which political view the article slants toward, it can be 1 to 5 million. Would I like to see him use his own money. **** right I would. Just like I wanted obama to pay for his wife and kids spending a week in Spain at the beachfront resort we rented for them.
                                Not picking on you in particular, but this attitude is getting our country in trouble. If our guy isn't hosing us as bad as the last guy (yet), we are ok with that. Why don't we as a people hold politicians accountable? They are there to do work for US. Yet we give them all of the power to have their way with us and our money. I want the president and his family to have a nice vacation now and then. But spending millions every few weeks on unnecessary personal travel is a bit much....and Obama's travel was a bit much, and Bush's travel was a bit much and so on. Let's start holding them ALL accountable. Not just 'our guy". This is a small issue in the big scheme. But we need to start holding these folks accountable!

Comment

Working...
                                X