Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. All religion room is fair......

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
      No. All religion room is fair......
      ^^^^^^
      They share the space or there is no space

Comment

Just to be clear, this is Frisco Liberty HS in Frisco, TX.....not the good ole Southeast Texas folks of Liberty, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Just to be clear, this is Frisco Liberty HS in Frisco, TX.....not the good ole Southeast Texas folks of Liberty, TX.
          Lol. Yeah I dont think Liberty Texas would go for that.

Comment

I'm not surprised that a far right Facebook page would exaggerate a story to manipulate social conservatives. Textbook case of fake news.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/frisc...ty-high-school

http://starlocalmedia.com/friscoente...868c24daf.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              I'm not surprised that a far right Facebook page would exaggerate a story to manipulate social conservatives. Textbook case of fake news.

It doesn't look like "fake news" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

It's not a Muslim prayer room. It's a classroom that's available to students of any religion to use for prayer or meditation during a 30-minute period when the teacher isn't using it. Muslim students at the school choose to use it for their daily prayer and have been doing so for 7 years. The non-Muslim students appear to have better things to do with their time than pray.

The room also doesn't look anything like the sensationalized picture in your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Logic and reason may or may not work here

Comment

The right invented fake news

Comment

"Moore said the prayer room is open from 2:05 to 2:35 p.m. each school day for any students interested. On Mondays through Thursdays, the room gets used by students - from a variety of faiths - who have lunch during that time. On Fridays, the prayer room is used predominantly by Muslim students, Moore said. "

Nothing to see here...move along

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

"Moore said the prayer room is open from 2:05 to 2:35 p.m. each school day for any students interested. On Mondays through Thursdays, the room gets used by students - from a variety of faiths - who have lunch during that time. On Fridays, the prayer room is used predominantly by Muslim students, Moore said. "

Nothing to see here...move along
                        LMAO........thanks for the clarification guys. I was also sucked in by the initial pic posted. Wow, doom and gloom on every corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          LMAO........thanks for the clarification guys. I was also sucked in by the initial pic posted. Wow, doom and gloom on every corner.
                          We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Muslims spreading out prayer blankets in public schools is a huge deal to me especially when there is an ongoing battle to keep the pledge of allegiance and anything having to do with GOD out of public schools.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Of course we all know this. The proof is there for anyone who's willing to see it.
                          Many are concerned and some obviously aren't.
                          It's a pretty significant event IMO.
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 03-26-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Muslims spreading out prayer blankets in public schools is a huge deal to me especially when there is an ongoing battle to keep the pledge of allegiance and anything having to do with GOD out of public schools.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Of course we all know this. The proof is there for anyone who's willing to see it.
                            Many are concerned and some obviously aren't.
                            It's a pretty significant event IMO.
                            i can follow that. if the room is used and open to all......that means it is equitable. We all shall see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              i can follow that. if the room is used and open to all......that means it is equitable. We all shall see where it goes.
                              Doesn't seem equitable to me when the girls have to sit in the back of the room. Not my religion but it still kinda bugs me to see females subjugated in a facility the taxpayer paid for.

Comment

Working...
                              X