Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who'd a ever thought it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Lots of European countries and cities are feeling that reality on a daily basis.
    NO immigration with out assimilation. You dont start behaving like you appreciate your host country, learn the language, laws, and traditions then your on your way back from where you came.
    well I guess we can always dream.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      well I guess we can always dream.
      Unfortunately your correct.....all we have is dreamso

Comment

Lots of European countries and cities are feeling that reality on a daily basis.
        NO immigration with out assimilation. You dont start behaving like you appreciate your host country, learn the language, laws, and traditions then your on your way back from where you came.
        Lotta truth there!!! Assimilation is job one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

My how the times really haven't changed.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I don't believe that will be on the agenda at my kids private school
              And if they were still in pub school they would be sick anytime that was being taught

Comment

And if they were still in pub school they would be sick anytime that was being taught

Do they even mention other religions where your kids go to school or will they have to learn that on their own once they move out?

Curious

Comment

Saw this on Tucker last night. Official seal of the Department of Education on the **** thing. Its gonna take years to clean out all these Departments from 8 years of Obama rule.

Comment

Saw this on Tucker last night. Official seal of the Department of Education on the **** thing. Its gonna take years to clean out all these Departments from 8 years of Obama rule.
                    Or an all out uprising... It wont be long and it will be late. People had better wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      Do they even mention other religions where your kids go to school or will they have to learn that on their own once they move out?

Curious
                      You know the answer to that.. Liberals, like yourself, have been kicking, screaming and hollering about the slightest bit of anything having to do with Christianity in public schools yet those same libreral masses are ok with this kind of garbage.

You will reap what you sew.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 03-30-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        You know the answer to that.. Liberals, like yourself, have been kicking, screaming and hollering about the slightest bit of anything having to do with Christianity in public schools yet those same libreral masses are ok with this kind of garbage.

You will reap what you sew.

No religion belongs in school

None

If you must label me, label me anti-Republican

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                          No religion belongs in school

None

If you must label me, label me anti-Republican
                          I agree with your first statement. Religion is key to history, but they should not teach anything about religion that strays from a historical scope.

Comment

Go read the actual lesson plan here. Kids are to learn muslim prayers and speak them.

From their website.

ACCESS ISLAM is a production of the LAB@Thirteen, Thirteen/WNET's Educational and Community Outreach department. Marsha Drummond, Director; Ronald Thorpe, Vice President and Director of Education.

Funding for ACCESS ISLAM is provided by the U.S. Department of Education. Major funding for RELIGION & ETHICS NEWSWEEKLY is provided by the Lilly Endowment, with additional funding provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and Mutual of America Life Insurance Company.

Comment

To answer xbow ( only seen his post because of a quote)

No they do not mention any other religion at their school because I pay them for their Christian content. I will teach them about other religions when they come to me with questions. I will not sugar coat islam like it would be in any public school or college setting

Comment

Go read the actual lesson plan here. Kids are to learn muslim prayers and speak them.

From their website.

ACCESS ISLAM is a production of the LAB@Thirteen, Thirteen/WNET's Educational and Community Outreach department. Marsha Drummond, Director; Ronald Thorpe, Vice President and Director of Education.

Funding for ACCESS ISLAM is provided by the U.S. Department of Education. Major funding for RELIGION & ETHICS NEWSWEEKLY is provided by the Lilly Endowment, with additional funding provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and Mutual of America Life Insurance Company.
                                Thank you for this great info.

Comment

Working...
                                X