No announcement yet.

Another teacher busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the student must have been a great listener. Was probably really in tune with her needs.

Comment

freak

Comment

All I know is I wouldn't tell anyone if it was me.. then it be ruined and not happen anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only evidence for the arrest is a kid's version of a story.. pretty sketchy

Comment

Ida been hammering that out every day @ 17! Sick............puppy!

Comment

Dumb boy- her hair don't look that good.....

Comment

Originally posted by nickr View Post
                i'm sure the student must have been a great listener. Was probably really in tune with her needs.
                lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  That girl is young enough that a 17 year old boy with an IQ over 90 ain't a victim...

As a teacher she did wrong, but NO male I went to school with would have turned that down... of that I'm 100% sure...

I would have to agree with this

Comment

I can only imagine his drinking stories when he gets older...yeah remember back in 2017 when that hit teacher in Lockhart got busted for sleeping with a student? That was me. I wrecked her career and her junk. They total lossed her and sent her to the junkyard.

As for the person who asked how this is different than if it was a girl...it's a double standard as many things in society. I think we are programmed to protect women and men are congratulated for adding to the body count just as we high five each other for killing a critter.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                      I can only imagine his drinking stories when he gets older...yeah remember back in 2017 when that hit teacher in Lockhart got busted for sleeping with a student? That was me. I wrecked her career and her junk. They total lossed her and sent her to the junkyard.

As for the person who asked how this is different than if it was a girl...it's a double standard as many things in society. I think we are programmed to protect women and men are congratulated for adding to the body count just as we high five each other for killing a critter.
                      we don't have to perpetuate these double standards. once brought to our attention we all choose.

and, it's a little discouraging for me to see the general reaction from this forum. tbh is usually a group that has a higher level of morality and a high percentage of Christians. one of the reasons i like this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh No... the morality card...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          Oh No... the morality card...
                          everybody has their own convictions i suppose. just pointing out that this is not the typical tbh response and im curious as to why.

Comment

Hopefully the facts will come out. A seventeen year old that willingly participates does not constitute rape in my opinion regardless of the gender of said seventeen year old. Any physical force or coercion should constitute rape and be prosecuted as such without regard to the gender of the seventeen year old or a victim of any age for that matter.

Having said all that, I would have been a willing participant at 17 and no prosecution necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              everybody has their own convictions i suppose. just pointing out that this is not the typical tbh response and im curious as to why.

Because kids will be kids....and most of us were hellyuns in our younger years.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Because kids will be kids....and most of us were hellyuns in our younger years.
                                right, but this teacher isn't a kid. she is a professional.

Comment

Working...
                                X