Trump Endorsements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Endorsements

Happy days are here again!!!!!! Trump endorsing all of those principled legislators fighting for less government like Ryan and McCain.

I wonder how many actually want his endorsement, or would rather he stay away

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Doubt that will save Ryan or McLame.

Killed the TPP though. For now.

Comment

Time for McCain to ride off into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Time for McCain to ride off into the sunset.
          Time for everyone with over 2 terms served to ride off into the sunset.

Comment

The war within the GOP is hilarious to me.

The party must move back to the middle if it expects to compete for the presidency again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post

The party must move back to the middle if it expects to compete for the presidency again

left, middle, right, the descriptions are meaningless to me. What the gop needs to do is very simple. They need to be fiscally conservative and leave social issues to states. If they can clutch the COTUS and give cognitive answers to questions they'll win elections. However, they try to appease the extreme factions too much.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

??? Ryan was leading 80% to 16% before the Trump endorsement

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                    left, middle, right, the descriptions are meaningless to me. What the gop needs to do is very simple. They need to be fiscally conservative and leave social issues to states. If they can clutch the COTUS and give cognitive answers to questions they'll win elections. However, they try to appease the extreme factions too much.

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      Yes sir.........term limits!!! I doubt half of the TBHers would agree with that really easy fix to a boat load of our issues. The fix is in and most wont accept it. Being a spokesperson for a district or region is NOT a JOB that needs to be funded by my tax dollars indefinitely.
                      Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                      Ahhhhh, not that tough to agree with that at all!

Comment

Politicians are by and large no different than the welfare feeding maggots that have infested our society with the help of said politicians. They are all in the game for the free stuff. Now if we could just get drug testing before a welfare check some of these crack babies might just grow up to be a contributing member of society instead of being thugs that get shot by these horrible cops.

Comment

That endorsement of Ryan, McCain and Ayotte that Trump read from a sheet of paper was clearly insincere on his part. I just wonder what exactly the RNC/Reince threatened him with to get him to do that....

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

I don't know if McCain will win, but Ryan is going to crush his primary opponent. And was before Trump offered his "endorsement".

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post

It's funny how liberals are always trying to convince Republicans that they have to 'move to the middle' if they want to win. When do the Libs ever tell HRC or an avowed commie Bernie that they need to be centrist?

If the Right wing ever wants to win again we need to find a candidate that represents core values of a conservative and actually OPPOSES the left wingers instead of going to DC and trying to get along.

It's going to require somebody who doesn't mind being unpopular and has the mind of a chess player because the media is going to shred them right up to the point that the truth is undeniable.

Comment

Working...
                              X