What's your view of the next 8 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm not really a tin-foil hat kinda guy, but rather base my feelings on research/history.

With that said, if Hillary gets elected I think we are going to see civil unrest like we've not seen for many years. When she nominates some very left wing activist judges the the SCOTUS we will see the beginning. I think when they start taking up cases regarding the 2A and if they overturn past judgements is when we will see a real uprising.

My prediction is we will see at least 1 judge if not several impeached. I'm not sure on the removal of them due to the makeup of the Senate, but that's to be determined.

What say you?

It will be much worse than you are predicting. We used to be a nation of laws. Who's gonna obey the law when the president doesn't? I think her SCOTUS nominee will be low on the list. She won't be bothered or take the time to wait on SCOTUS decisions. She'll just issue executive orders. Lock and load cause it's gonna hit the fan.

Comment

The tin foil guys are saying that we're already at civil unrest and obummer plans to call for a state of marshal law before the election which will freeze the elections and he'll retain the office seat.
      As idiotic as he is, I can see him pulling this crap.

When/if Billary is selected, the world may in fact blow up.

If Trump trips and falls and happens to land in the seat, the world still may blow up.

So either way, I'm ready for the rapture.
      If the shtf I'll fight from the Homefront.

I can't see the civil regression getting any better in the years to come and I think we'll be in another civil war that will eventually turn into WWIII when the rest of the world that hates us see us in civil war and decides to invade and finish us off, which will not end well for anybody and the population will once again be in check.

Maybe the hunger games will come to reality.

God only knows what will happen..... Seriously.
      I can just say that I don't have a good feeling... And I don't know where we'll be in 8 years.
      So for now I'll just keep working hard to provide for my family and face what happens when it happens.

Comment

I imagine whichever one wins it'll be ugly.
        I foresee gathering momentum for a convention of states for the purpose of amending the constitution.

Comment

I wish I had more ammo. Not that I'm really low.

Comment

If H get in, Our expanding social services will be totally overwhelmed and over run. We will be bankrupt and chaos will follow within 8 years.

If Trump is elected and actually tries to do what he is saying, we will have unrest and rioting on the streets. Police will be rendered helpless in major cities. It will be up to citizens to defend themselves. Not a major obstacle in the country but not possible in the inner city.

Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              If H get in, Our expanding social services will be totally overwhelmed and over run. We will be bankrupt and chaos will follow within 8 years.

If Trump is elected and actually tries to do what he is saying, we will have unrest and rioting on the streets. Police will be rendered helpless in major cities. It will be up to citizens to defend themselves. Not a major obstacle in the country but not possible in the inner city.

Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.
              Correct on the first part except it will take longer than 8 years. The FED will have to inflate all the workers money away first. Just like a huge penny stock scam. Once the workers start going broke, which will happen under a non-democrat POTUS btw, then we go broke (overnight) and chaos follows.

Comment

I see the next president as our worst yet for 4 years. The other party will get the next election and be right there with them in terms of how terrible they are by going overboard in "changing" directions we supposedly need to go.

Comment

Sadly Our society, immigration, entitlements and government conspiracies have gotten so far out of hand that it will take a person in the Oval Office who is willing to make some very hard, unpopular decisions. We are so divided as a nation and we have so many individuals on the take that it WILL get extremely ugly, for a good while, before it can be turned around. If that is even possible at this point.....
                  I'm extremely worried for my children and grandchildren. I pray that if is going to get ugly that it gets ugly in my time.. It's totally unfair for our kids and grandkids to have to clean up this mess, that this generation of adults has allowed to fester and spread, after we are dead and gone..
                  This all could have been prevented..

"Charlie Daniels for President"
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 07-31-2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

While the fight at home is getting out of control, I worry as much about the world situation. Turkey and Iran are a huge problem. Russia is a boiling pot. China is waking up from a long slumber. The next eight years are going to be interesting.

------------------------------------
                    To those that do not know the world is on fire, I have nothing to say.
                    -Bertolt Brecht
                    Last edited by Stoof; 07-31-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I don't think working class Americans have the gumption to create civil unrest. Unemployed, living off entitlement sponges are the only ones who have energy left at the end of the day to go protest.

Comment

But we are screwed.

Comment

We will have a real run at a convention of states.

Comment

Common sense tells us that the rents coming due soon on our debt. That day/years will be a Doosey! Will it be in the next 8 years, don't know.

Comment

The House will remain in Republican control and block Hillary who will in turn veto anything Republicans put forward. Gridlock will remain. Hillary will issue more executive actions that will hurt the country. SCOTUS will get more liberal, especially if the Senate goes democrat. 2A will get weakened. Clinton foundation will be flooded with "donations." It's going to suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X