Trump insults a fallen US Captain's mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother of a fallen US Captain, Mrs, Kahn, was insulted by Trump saying that she stood next to her husband in silence as he explained how their son died. Saying that maybe she wasn't allowed to speak. We all know what that implication means.

The fact is the mother was still grieving. The report says she still can't come to seeing her son's picture without crying.

This man is a menace. You're a Presidential candidate and inciting hate. What a serious loser.

can you post dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
      Mother of a fallen US Captain, Mrs, Kahn, was insulted by Trump saying that she stood next to her husband in silence as he explained how their son died. Saying that maybe she wasn't allowed to speak. We all know what that implication means.

The fact is the mother was still grieving. The report says she still can't come to seeing her son's picture without crying.

This man is a menace. You're a Presidential candidate and inciting hate. What a serious loser.

He could say he hates babies and I'm still voting for him over that other chick.

That's how much see scares me. You remember when you were young and what saying bloody Marry three times in the mirror got you? Well between Obama's two terms and Hilary that's what you will get.

Think about it from this perspective and hunting has little to do with this country as a whole but this is a hunting website. My father doesn't really care much about hunting but he cares about me and the fact that I love to hunt. There is nothing in this world that would change his mind about me and my hunting rights. There are a lot more things to think about than hunting but I would put my Trust in Donald be Hillary any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 07-30-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
        can you post dialogue
        Look it up, but you probably will not find it on Fox News.

Comment

Mrs. Bill Clinton along with her allies always find outrage with everything Trump says.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
            can you post dialogue

I found it here. Hope the link works

Comment

Boo hoo. He didn't insult her. Wagging the dog.

For the record I think Trump is a ******.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCDnCcwfwU&sns=em"]Cheech and Chong - Herpes - YouTube[/ame]

This is a better video.

For the record this has nothing to do with a solider who died for his country but for this video that was posted. I couldn't have posted many videos about the lives Hillary forgot about or deleted but it wasn't worth the effort.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-30-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Just curious was the Hillary campaign even asked about the family members who lost their sons and daughters to crimes by illegal aliens? Were they even asked why they didn't support Kate's law?

I'll answer .......No

This is just typical BS.
                  This family is brought out to try to make Trump look racist. The Dad offered to give Trump a copy of the constitution. What a load of crap.

Maybe they like Hillary better because of the sacrifices she has made? Maybe like that time she got off the plane and had to run for cover because of sniper fire.....oh wait she lied about that.

The hypocrisy runs deep.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                    Just curious was the Hillary campaign even asked about the family members who lost their sons and daughters to crimes by illegal aliens? Were they even asked why they didn't support Kate's law?

I'll answer .......No

This is just typical BS.
                    This family is brought out to try to make Trump look racist. The Dad offered to give Trump a copy of the constitution. What a load of crap.

Maybe they like Hillary better because of the sacrifices she has made? Maybe like that time she got off the plane and had to run for cover because of sniper fire.....oh wait she lied about that.

The hypocrisy runs deep.

Typical political bs. They had the BLM mothers the other day speaking lmfao. I'll take the fallen families of the Baton Rouge police officers speaking any day over the BLM mothers of the sons who were rightfully killed by the police.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-30-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Maybe they can offer to give the families of the Bengazi fallen a copy of the constitution too?
                      You know the ones she lied to their faces while they were laying dead in a coffin right there next to them.

Just because their son was Muslim we are supposed to not be concerned who is coming in from Muslim countries?
                      Really? I'm just guessing but it was probably someone from a predominately Muslim nation that killed their son. Who is an American soldier! Not a Muslim US Captain.

So that is what the media is talking about. Not the guys who were in Bengazi who spoke at the RNC for Trump. Not the families of those killed by illegal aliens deported multiple times. Not the respected secret service agents book who says Hillary treats service members like dirt. The list could go on forever. It's a joke.

Comment

I watched the video of it "on fox news". The angry dad of the fallen soldier attacked Trump in a verbal slur at the democratic convention. The mother stood in silence and made no comments during the speech. Pretty much what Trump was referring to. Not sure what Trump had to do with his son's death? But, I am sure that there were jeers and boos going on while another soldier spoke about his fallen comrades at the DNC. I suppose Trump caused that also? Or, is it not your typical Hillary worshipper?

Comment

So he made a jab at Sharia law, part of fundamental Islam

Guess what, jihad is part of fundamental Islam as well

All you people who are getting so offended better get your head on straight and research how many millions of people have been murdered in the past 600 years so Mr Kahn can stand up there and tell his wife how to dress and not to say anything. I encourage you do delve deeper into true Islam and how they're using our freedom of speech against us to slowly and steadily implement more and more Sharia Law into our culture.

This isn't a defense of Trump but just be mindful of what you're getting upset about.

Comment

When I was a kid we played Cowboys and Indians. No body cared. It never made the news. I guess kids up north played Cops and Robbers, whatever. Again, nobody cared. I'm still waiting for the day when we get to play Cowboys and Muslims. Gonna be fun being a kid again.

Comment

Poor choice of battles if nothing more. It only gives the 20% undecided across the country another hot button item that does not answer anything. That 20% wants policy details not school yard innuendo's and more name calling......from either nitwit. Clinton definitely has more than enuff trash/chaos in her closet that Trump should not have to go to that well.......but he cant help himself. I pray for the best but I don't see how any of this can turn out good for any of us?

Comment

Working...
                              X