Hillary Her She Goes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    The only thing she hasn't promised so far is giving people more burrito coverings.
    Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    Most corrupt and disgraceful nominee in my lifetime. Nobody is more bought and paid for than the Clintons. I can't think of one policy I agree with her on except maybe the environment. Her amnesty and open border agenda is the biggest sellout of America I have ever seen, although it doesn't surprise me coming from a career politician pimping a Western European society. Is there any voting demographic besides the average white male that she hasn't shamelessly pandered to?
    That's called panicked desperation

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
      Troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      She spoke like a commander-in-chief. The Donald is in trouble. The DNC was a smash hit! What a patriotic ending.

Comment

That's a lot of balloons!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
          She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.

Where are the smiley faces?

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Every time she lies she starts choking to funny! You can keep that lying dog TxaBuda she is a fraud a cheat and thinks she is above the law.
            I agree!

Comment

She spoke like a commander-in-chief. The Donald is in trouble. The DNC was a smash hit! What a patriotic ending.
              Lol. It was a smash hit??? More like a disaster.

Comment

Who do they think is going to pay for all this free college? Just another brainwashed idea to get votes.
                I put three kids through college and didn't receive one penny from the government. I want my money back!!!

Comment

You are saying that the increasingly unpatriotic political party that had no American flags displayed on Monday and had to borrow some on Tuesday had a patriotic ending tonight? I'm not buying it.

Comment

Every time she lies she starts choking to funny! You can keep that lying dog TxaBuda she is a fraud a cheat and thinks she is above the law.

Her and her partner in crime have proved multiple times they are above the law. Sadly.

Comment

Interesting. I listened to it on WOAI coming back from the ranch tonight. For a few minutes there during the American history part it sounded like she was reading to a bunch of elementary school kids sitting on the rug around her at her feet. But it was forced and not believable. Anybody get that from watching?

Comment

I throwed up.

Comment

She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.
                          Man, you don't sip that Koolaid, you gulp it.

Comment

I guess if you're from Russia maybe...

This isn't Russia is it Danny?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	24453699

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                              Man, you don't sip that Koolaid, you gulp it.
                              I was thinking, enema

Comment

Sickening to watch even 5 minutes of it. Most lying I ever heard in that short of time. She is even slicker than old Slick Willie himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X