How long before enough is enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before enough is enough?

-61 speeches yesterday and not 1 mention of the ISIS terrorism threat.
    -Standing ovation for the speech of a girl surrounded by her illegal immigrant family
    - family members of thugs killed by Peace a Officers allowed to speak while no slain officers families invited.
    -Corruption promoted in the Dufus Debbie thing.

Serious question:

How long before the backbone of America says "enough" and when that happens, what do you think will follow?

Are we gearing up for a revolution?

I think you will see that it is enough right now, but there is not going to be an active rebellion or anything. I know that most people whether democrat or republican are of the moderate type and not the far left or right fringe. I think that a lot and I mean a lot of dems are going to sit this one out.

Comment

No need really. All public safety unions should be leaving the Democrats with the way we are being treated by them. All energy sector unions (coal miners specifically) should be leaving the Democrats. Basically, the Dems are pandering to several small but loud fringe groups, and the more they do this, the more they will alienate the silent majority.

Now, if that majority would just stop the in fighting, we'd be unstoppable.

"I can't support him because he believes everything I believe, except he's not hard on immigration." "I can't support him because he believe everything I believe except he's too soft on abortion." "I can't support him because he believes everything I believe, except he doesn't believe what I believe about the 2nd Amendment."

So, all these "conservative" people won't vote for a particular candidate because they can't get around one issue, even though that candidate sports EVERY OTHER ISSUE CONSERVATIVES BELIEVE IN. Meanwhile, the Dems will get behind their candidate regardless, because the Democrats' core belief is that everyone else's beliefs and feelings are more important.

It's no secret that I don't care for Trump, I don't trust him. He says the right stuff today, but I'm not convinced he really believes any of it. On the other hand, I can't stand Hilary, and I believe she means everything she says. I'm going to wait and see what happens. I think if the Libertarian candidate can get into the debates, and really get his message out, he'll pull votes from both sides. They've never been a legitimate force, but if they ever had a chance, it's this year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I found it really interesting that neither party got what they were looking for so far. Trump was certainly not the Rep establishment pick, but he got it anyway because of the will of the people. And it appears as though, via the email scandal, that the Dem pick was going to be Hilary all along, but the will of the Dem voters was suppressed by the establishment. Without the DNC promoting Hilary so much and actively plotting against Sanders, I wonder if we should have had a Trump vs Sanders election, if left up to the voters. So that tells me that both sides are unhappy with their establishment. Which is very interesting to me.

Comment

Agreed. I still say a majority of Dem voters are Dems because of social issues....gay rights, "right to choose", etc. A majority of Rep voters are Reps because of fiscal issues. Libertarians are fiscally conservative, yet socially liberal.....best of both worlds?

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
            Agreed. I still say a majority of Dem voters are Dems because of social issues....gay rights, "right to choose", etc. A majority of Rep voters are Reps because of fiscal issues. Libertarians are fiscally conservative, yet socially liberal.....best of both worlds?

Please don't believe what XBowhunter has told you. Libertarians are not socially liberal. Liberals are liberal and conservatives are conservative.

Comment

See how many people would support that party if they stopped with all the free programs and make people work for a living if they are able to . It's a shame to see older folks working while young folks get ssi and food stamps and other free stuff the old folks contributed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Please don't believe what XBowhunter has told you. Libertarians are not socially liberal. Liberals are liberal and conservatives are conservative.
                I'm not listening to anyone here, least of all xbow, I'm going by what I read in various places, and not necessarily what I read on Gary Johnson's page either. I make my own decisions. Perhaps liberal isn't the word? Perhaps it's socially "I don't give a rip what you do as long as you don't bother me....." Do you truly believe that one can't believe in individual rights to do what he/she wants, love whom he/she wants, own whatever he/she wants, but also believe in fiscally conservative measures such as limiting the growth of government, limiting the welfare system, limiting international intervention? I consider it the individual rights/individual responsibility principle. I have the right to do as I wish, just as you do, but with that, I believe we have the responsibility for the consequences of our actions and decisions rather than the government (tax payers) being responsible for them.

Comment

If she gets elected it will be 10 times worse than the first Clinton presidency - https://youtu.be/3BUUy1C0_4g

Comment

I'm not listening to anyone here, least of all xbow, I'm going by what I read in various places, and not necessarily what I read on Gary Johnson's page either. I make my own decisions. Perhaps liberal isn't the word? Perhaps it's socially "I don't give a rip what you do as long as you don't bother me....." Do you truly believe that one can't believe in individual rights to do what he/she wants, love whom he/she wants, own whatever he/she wants, but also believe in fiscally conservative measures such as limiting the growth of government, limiting the welfare system, limiting international intervention? I consider it the individual rights/individual responsibility principle. I have the right to do as I wish, just as you do, but with that, I believe we have the responsibility for the consequences of our actions and decisions rather than the government (tax payers) being responsible for them.

Well said.

Comment

I consider myself a Libertarian and that's what I believe. Further, I strongly believe in state's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Gary even calls himself a liberal. He's extremely socially liberal. His fiscal ideas are ok, and he's pro gun rights, but his other beliefs are out there. Any republican who votes for him is voting for Hillary and any dem that votes for him is voting for Trump. I just hope that he pulls in a large percentage of Sanders supporters.

I still think the vast majority of this nation leans right, maybe even far right. The problem is that that vast majority doesn't vote. I'm just wondering what's going to happen when those people have had enough with the whole process whether that be Trump or Clinton.

Comment

It will have to get much, much worse before the majority wakes up..

The libs know it too. They will keep it right on the lunatic fringe and keep on doing their thing.. Slow and easy...

Boiling frogs..

Comment

I get excited when I see the world going downhill. Just means we are closer to the Lord coming back. Scripture talks about perilous time with perilous people. This is the road we have to go take as a whole. The question will be which side will you choose. GOD or the World. Scripture also states if you are a friend of the world you make yourself an enemy of God. Come King Jesus! Be blessed everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Boiling frogs..
                              Sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X