Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
    Wow. After it is laid out in black and white (green and black in this case) how Texas is not in play on who becomes president, people STILL do not/cannot grasp the concept.
    I guess that's how Trump got so much support.
    Look, if Hillary loses Texas to Trump by 10 points or less, it probably means she won the election nationwide in a landslide.

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
    Dang what scares me is that this is happening on here period. Obama got elected twice because of what we are seeing play out right here. The same people that preach that a none vote for Trump is not a vote for Hillary seem to be saying your or my vote don't really matter. Then others think that getting deleted from a hunting forum for saying the wrong thing to wrong person is a big deal.
    Great, here's another opportunity for you to answer my question related to this that you wouldn't answer yesterday. Why is not voting for either Hillary or Trump automatically a vote for Hillary?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Which is more dangerous, the wolf or the wolf in sheep's clothing? In such a case, my best choice is not to be a sheep.
    While I haven't said it in this exact way, I have been trying to make this point since the mid 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      If Texas turns blue, Hillary IS a shoe-in. My point is that if that happens, Hillary already wins in a landslide. Texas wouldn't be the deciding electoral votes.
      Hillary doesn't have to win Texas. If she even comes close to winning Texas, it means she's won the election in a landslide because she's won all the swing states and probably a few Red ones also.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
        Certainly I could come on here and argue about how bad Hillary will be. I've stated several times that I will NOT vote for her. But, if I say that, I'll just be adding to the chorus. 99 percent of the people on here are already doing that. Why does it hurt your feelings so badly that there are a few of us that won't roll over or jump on the Trump bandwagon? This is a place to discuss politics. Right?

Some of us have explained WHY we don't like or trust him. Others have stated they WILL vote for him though they don't like him. Still others actually like and respect him. Lastly, yes there may even be a Hillary supporter or two. Although you may disagree with someone, you don't have the right to silence them. If we are all allowed to only state our stance once, then this forum should just be shut down. There won't be anyone left to post.

Although I said I won't vote for Hillary, I have been labelled a Libtard (what a childish name) and an idiot. I have at no time called anyone on here any name. I haven't even said that YOU or anyone else should not vote for him. I have simply said that my conscience will not allow ME to vote for him. Why does that bother you people so much?
        Bonedigger, I admire you for taking a stand and maintaining your integrity. However there are only a few things in life that are absolutes. There are times when it is not just about you/me/us. A vote for someone other than Trump will possibly allow HC to get into office. Yes, probably not in Texas but still. Trump will either be a very good President or he will only be in office for one term. At least with him in office that means HC will not be.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          Great, here's another opportunity for you to answer my question related to this that you wouldn't answer yesterday. Why is not voting for either Hillary or Trump automatically a vote for Hillary?
          If Trump doesn't win Ohio, who will? As Michael said in the OP it's not an actual vote for her but it does give her the election. Would you agree with that?

Comment

And if she wins consider this. From FB which I normally wouldn't copy from.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChlbmRGWsAA306H.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	24453243

Comment

How does the house and senate help when the POTUS can issue executive orders anytime he or she wants? What about the supreme court justices that the upcoming president will be able to make? Some folks are saying that there are a minimum of four justices that are at retirement age whose seats will be up for grabs. I voted for Cruz but will support Trump over the Hildebeast or Johnson. Trump will not be worse than the "community organizing, muslim sympathizing, freedom hating slime that we have in office now.

Comment

Hillary doesn't have to win Texas. If she even comes close to winning Texas, it means she's won the election in a landslide because she's won all the swing states and probably a few Red ones also.
                Hey if your happy with Hillary winning it's on you. Just sick of you none voters acting like this election is everyone elses faught. Step up and accept your actions baby. Your a smart man I would think you could figure it out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                  If Trump doesn't win Ohio, who will? As Michael said in the OP it's not an actual vote for her but it does give her the election. Would you agree with that?
                  No more than if I don't vote for either of them and TRUMP wins Ohio. If I don't vote for either candidate, then my lack of a vote has no more bearing on one candidate winning my state than it has on the other candidate winning my state. Any argument to the contrary twists logic out of all bounds.

[ATTACH]802609[/ATTACH]
                  See my argument from yesterday in another thread about why the Supreme Court doesn't move me like it does a lot of you, apparently. Not going to type it out here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    Hey if your happy with Hillary winning it's on you. Just sick of you none voters acting like this election is everyone elses faught. Step up and accept your actions baby. Your a smart man I would think you could figure it out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                    I'm not happy with Hillary winning, think she's a trainwreck, just like Donald. Just think Trump has potential to do more "Wolf in sheep's clothing" damage with a GOP Congress than Hillary does.

I've done my part shouting from the rooftops since last Summer that a Trump nomination would result in Hillary taking up residence in the White House. A lot of people have made their beds and will have to lay in them now. Actions have consequences.

Comment

No more than if I don't vote for either of them and TRUMP wins Ohio. If I don't vote for either candidate, then my lack of a vote has no more bearing on one candidate winning my state than it has on the other candidate winning my state. Any argument to the contrary twists logic out of all bounds.

See my argument from yesterday in another thread about why the Supreme Court doesn't move me like it does a lot of you, apparently. Not going to type it out here again.
                      Ohio would go Clinton if many like you didn't vote. I don't mean this as a slam by any means but if many in Ohio are of the same mind as you, I can see why it goes Democrat most of the time. I don't believe you can find a perfect conservative and the search will get less easy as time passes.

The supreme court DOES move me on a number issues.

Comment

[ATTACH]802609[/ATTACH]
                        Bill, if that doesn't make people twitch then they simply don't get it.

We barely won the scotus decision for the McDonald case which was huge!! Both the Chicago & DC cases came down to one vote & very well could have re-written what we know the founding fathers wanted for the 2nd amendment.

There is no arguing that Hillary is an enemy to our gun rights...trump isn't going to litmus test a potential scotus on where they stand on guns to make certain they re-write our constitution on the issue. I do not comprehend how anyone doesn't consider these upcoming vacancies as a non issue for this election. You cannot articulate this down as not important...this is really the number one reason we cannot let that horrible freedom sucking monster into a position of writing our kids future policy!!

How can anyone try to play this issue down or say it doesn't have substantial merit!! Mind boggling...wow!!

Comment

Ohio would go Clinton if many like you didn't vote. I don't mean this as a slam by any means but if many in Ohio are of the same mind as you, I can see why it goes Democrat most of the time. I don't believe you can find a perfect conservative and the search will get less easy as time passes.

The supreme court DOES move me on a number issues.
                          It doesn't go Democrat most of the time. It has also had a lot more Republican Governors in recent memory than Democrat.

I'm not looking for a perfect Conservative, but I will not vote for a Democrat just because he has an "R" after his name on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

We barely won the scotus decision for the McDonald case which was huge!! Both the Chicago & DC cases came down to one vote & very well could have re-written what we know the founding fathers wanted for the 2nd amendment.

There is no arguing that Hillary is an enemy to our gun rights...trump isn't going to litmus test a potential scotus on where they stand on guns to make certain they re-write our constitution on the issue. I do not comprehend how anyone doesn't consider these upcoming vacancies as a non issue for this election. You cannot articulate this down as not important...this is really the number one reason we cannot let that horrible freedom sucking monster into a position of writing our kids future policy!!

How can anyone try to play this issue down or say it doesn't have substantial merit!! Mind boggling...wow!!
                            So is Obama. But he's the best gun salesman in America, and unless I'm mistaken, we still have as many gun rights now as when he came into office 7 1/2 years ago.

Comment

What's the chances of Democrats taking the NEITHER approach!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Yeh I don't get that either Paul. I'm in my 60s now so the time it would effect me is relatively short but I have grown 30 something kids with grandchildren and this is one my greatest fears for them.

It doesn't go Democrat most of the time. It has also had a lot more Republican Governors in recent memory than Democrat.

I'm not looking for a perfect Conservative, but I will not vote for a Democrat just because he has an "R" after his name on the ballot.
                                I'm talking Federal. As far as Kasich, he is what you have been describing, a Dem using the R IMO.

Hope those that stand so high on the principle pedestal are able to one day explain to their kids how they lost rights.

I'm out on this as I know I won't change anyone's mind. Y'all enjoy the remainder of the political season.

Comment

Working...
                                X