Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Because you can be ready for a wolf and see it when it comes in, and shoot it before it eats your whole flock. With a wolf in sheep clothing, your whole flock is destroyed before you can do anything about it.
    Trump is a tool, don't get me wrong. But, I think folks are giving him entirely too much credit when it comes to doom and gloom. All I know is four more years of an OBAMA type administration will forever change the landscape of American politics, the SCOTUS is where the WOLF will strike first!
    Last edited by Chad C; 07-25-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Trump is a tool, don't get me wrong. But, I think folks are giving him entirely too much credit when it comes to doom and gloom. All I know is four more years of an OBAMA type administration will forever change the landscape of American politics, the SCOTUS is where the WOLF will strike first!

In a nutshell, this is pretty much it for me. The hard core Trump haters on here are wound up WAY too much...darn near the point of going off the deep end. Reeeelaaaaax a little and have a cold one or 6. Hunting season is just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
        Gary Johnson is a kook, and a social Liberal. He has absolutely zero chance of receiving my vote.

Social Liberals RULE!

The Libertarian Party is what this country needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          In a nutshell, this is pretty much it for me. The hard core Trump haters on here are wound up WAY too much...darn near the point of going off the deep end. Reeeelaaaaax a little and have a cold one or 6. Hunting season is just around the corner.
          Trump is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I won't vote for Johnson. I won't vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Trump.

This is Texas. So when Trump wins Texas and should Hillary win the Presidency, will I have contributed to enabling her win?
            That is the stance I have taken for the last 5 votes. I knew Texas would be Republican so I didn't bother.

Not this time though.

TRUMP 2016

Comment

See, that's the cool thing about a "discussion" forum. You get to state your view, and then others get to respond. If you're more interested in having a monologue than a dialogue, you could always start a blog.

You ever check out the rest of this "discussion" forum?
              There are some pretty cool, sometimes even hunting related, threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay y'all have finally convinced me.

I'm writing in my choice for POTUS and VPOTUS. I haven't decided in what order yet.

Cheech and Chong.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think "going off the deep end" is a description that is better reserved for those who will vote for a Liberal Democrat who doesn't have any kind of a Conservative record, just because he has an "R" after his name on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    That is the stance I have taken for the last 5 votes. I knew Texas would be Republican so I didn't bother.

Not this time though.

TRUMP 2016
                    I will vote. Not yet sure who in the presidential, but as per the overlooked gist of my original post, my main priority will be the down ballot candidates and issues.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      You ever check out the rest of this "discussion" forum?
                      There are some pretty cool, sometimes even hunting related, threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yep, when it gets closer to hunting season, I sure do. Too much off-topic stuff in the "Campfire" forum this time of year to hold my attention much.

Comment

I will vote. Not yet sure who in the presidential, but as per the overlooked gist of my original post, my main priority will be the down ballot candidates and issues.
                        In reality congress is the most important anyway.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think "going off the deep end" is a description that is better reserved for those who will vote for a Liberal Democrat who doesn't have any kind of a Conservative record, just because he has an "R" after his name on the ballot.
                          Have you ever even voted? You mentioned I believe that you did not cast your vote for a Republican (or in your words, a democrat with an R which makes EVERY candidate a D in your book) nominee 4 or 5 turns or so. Have you been voting for the idiots who have been running on the D ticket? Or have you been voting 3rd party? Just curious.

Trump makes me cringe when he speaks but as of now, I'm looking at who he surrounds himself with. I'm really liking (like really), who he is bringing in. That's what we need to be looking at in my opinion.

Comment

Have you ever even voted? You mentioned I believe that you did not cast your vote for a Republican (or in your words, a democrat with an R which makes EVERY candidate a D in your book) nominee 4 or 5 turns or so. Have you been voting for the idiots who have been running on the D ticket? Or have you been voting 3rd party? Just curious.

Trump makes me cringe when he speaks but as of now, I'm looking at who he surrounds himself with. I'm really liking (like really), who he is bringing in. That's what we need to be looking at in my opinion.
                            Man he nailed it with his closing speech at the RNC.

He said everything we wanted to hear. I know they lie.....but......

In no way would I EVER vote for Hillary but I wanna see her speech to compare to his.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Man he nailed it with his closing speech at the RNC.

He said everything we wanted to hear. I know they lie.....but......

In no way would I EVER vote for Hillary but I wanna see her speech to compare to his.
                              You'll want to have the volume and screeching harpy knobs set to around 2, max.

Comment

He should be announcing where he intends to appoint Joe Bauers any day now! That might be enough to sway my vote! He's gonna fix everything!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X