Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact is none of us have any clue what a Trump Presidency would like like. It's purely speculation. He has never held any political office before.

I still say the time to fight back and gut the GOP is during the primaries. We almost had it with Cruz, the Tea Party candidate, but came up short. Deciding that now is the time to fight the GOP during the general election is like cutting your nose off to spite your face in my opinion.

Some have said they may not vote at all. That is sad considering the tremendous sacrifices that have been made to secure your right to vote. Even if you just right in your pick or vote third party at least get out and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Sure you have said that but obviously (by your comments) if your hands were tied behind your back and you were forced to vote, you would pick Hillary. You said she would be a better choice than Trump, did you not? That is all I am saying.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Quit putting words in my mouth. I have said that I would never vote for Hillary. Ever. I said I think she will do less damage to the country, with a GOP Majority Congress, than Trump will. They're both Wolves, but we all know she's a Wolf, many people, including ones like yourself, obviously don't get that about Trump. He is a Wolf in sheep's clothing, and because of that, he could get bad things passed through a Republican Majority Congress that she could not.

Comment

lol...and round and round we go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        See, that's the cool thing about a "discussion" forum. You get to state your view, and then others get to respond. If you're more interested in having a monologue than a dialogue, you could always start a blog.

Comment

#nevertrump

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I haven't noticed Democrats posting on this thread, or ducks for that matter. I do see plenty of folks that think they are voting for and R but are really voting for a D imho.
            I think 99% of us of us on TBH think a more conservative president is what our country needs. Some think Trump fits the bill and some of us think he will hurt the chances of that ever happening. I am trying to look ahead of this one election cycle. Sometimes it has to get worse before it can get better.
            Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Enlightening!

Trump will win the popular vote (in Texas), thanks to WCB! Oh, and all our resident "anti-establishment" folks that now insist on towing the party line!
            Alright darn it, y'all drew me back in. I believe those that didn't support Trump but will now believe he will be the least harmful for the country and I'm one of those. Voted Cruz in the primary as I have stated before. I for one don't believe in the band aid snatching analogy because I believe as some others don't that the Supreme Court is very much in play. If they did their jobs instead of legislating from the bench it might be different.

Found one thing I will agree with Joshua on and that is that Johnson is a kook. The couple of interviews I've seen he offered no thoughtful answers to the questions asked. The open border stance is totally unacceptable to me.

Folks can vote how they like, this is America but if your vote enables a win for Clinton, I view it the same as if you voted for her, sorry.

Now, hopefully I can stay out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              Alright darn it, y'all drew me back in. I believe those that didn't support Trump but will now believe he will be the least harmful for the country and I'm one of those. Voted Cruz in the primary as I have stated before. I for one don't believe in the band aid snatching analogy because I believe as some others don't that the Supreme Court is very much in play. If they did their jobs instead of legislating from the bench it might be different.

Found one thing I will agree with Joshua on and that is that Johnson is a kook. The couple of interviews I've seen he offered no thoughtful answers to the questions asked. The open border stance is totally unacceptable to me.

Folks can vote how they like, this is America but if your vote enables a win for Clinton, I view it the same as if you voted for her, sorry.

Now, hopefully I can stay out.
              I won't vote for Johnson. I won't vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Trump.

This is Texas. So when Trump wins Texas and should Hillary win the Presidency, will I have contributed to enabling her win?
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                I won't vote for Johnson. I won't vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Trump.

This is Texas. So when Trump wins Texas and should Hillary win the Presidency, will I have contributed to enabling her win?
                I should have clarified, in the states that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                  Quit putting words in my mouth. I have said that I would never vote for Hillary. Ever. I said I think she will do less damage to the country, with a GOP Majority Congress, than Trump will. They're both Wolves, but we all know she's a Wolf, many people, including ones like yourself, obviously don't get that about Trump. He is a Wolf in sheep's clothing, and because of that, he could get bad things passed through a Republican Majority Congress that she could not.
                  How am I putting words in your mouth? You just said it right there that she would do less damage to this country. Same thing, corrrect?

Here is a question you asked Garguy.

My second question would be, what evidence do you see that convinces you he would be a better President than Hillary? I'm talking about real, specific evidence, not all this campaign rhetoric crap he's spewed that is almost entirely different from everything and everyone he's supported his entire adult life.

I have absolutely no reason to put words in your mouth. You are implying that Hillary would be a better President than Trump. End of story.

Also, I am far from a Trump fan. As many here, he was not my first, second, third choice etc. The cards have been dealt and I will be going to the voting booth as I have done since I've been old enough to vote. Hillary is a sick, un-american, bleeding heart wack job liberal and for you to insinuate that she would make a better President than Trump is down right insane.
                  Last edited by Johnny; 07-25-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I have absolutely no reason to put words in your mouth. You are implying that Hillary would be a better President than Trump. End of story.

Also, I am far from a Trump fan. As many here, he was not my first, second, third choice etc. The cards have been dealt and I will be going to the voting booth as I have done since I've been old enough to vote. Hillary is a sick, un-american, bleeding heart wack job liberal and for you to insinuate that she would make a better President than Trump is down right insane.
                    I said that I think Hillary will do less damage than Trump with a GOP Majority Congress.

Medicare Part D. No Child Left Behind. Would those have gotten through a Republican Majority Congress if it was a Democrat who had proposed them? I think not. But it was George W. who proposed them, and so those bills empowering Big Government got passed and signed into law. George W. is an actual Republican and has done some actual Conservative things. Trump isn't a Republican, nor has he done Conservative things. The logical conclusion is that he is going to try and push more Big Government, Unconstitutional pieces of legislation through Congress than George W. did. Is the Republican Congress going to stop him? Would they fight a President Hillary trying to push the same thing through? Yes, they would.

Saying that I think Hillary would do less damage with a GOP Majority Congress than Trump would isn't remotely the same thing as saying I would ever pull the lever for her. She is a pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, amoral, pathological liar, Liberal New York Democrat. Just like Donald Trump. I won't vote for either of them.

Comment

Texas is turning purple with the blue bleeding through. The influx of people moving to Texas from the North East and West Coast is at an all time high. I'm not so sure this state will stay RED much longer.

Comment

How am I putting words in your mouth? You just said it right there that she would do less damage to this country. Same thing, corrrect?

Here is a question you asked Garguy.

......and you will keep getting the same results as you did the last time you voted for a liberal republican. For what it is worth, Josh didn't say Hillary would be better. He said she woukd do less harm....i.e. be held more in check

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          ......and you will keep getting the same results as you did the last time you voted for a liberal republican. For what it is worth, Josh didn't say Hillary would be better. He said she woukd do less harm....i.e. be held more in check
                          I'm not so sure I understand why he believes this. She is part of the system and has been for 35 years. Personally, I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I'm not so sure I understand why he believes this. She is part of the system and has been for 35 years. Personally, I don't see it.
                            Because you can be ready for a wolf and see it when it comes in, and shoot it before it eats your whole flock. With a wolf in sheep clothing, your whole flock is destroyed before you can do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I didn't ask who you would vote for. I didn't ask who you would like to have as POTUS.

You're the one who refuses to admit that WE will have either Trump or Hillary as POTUS. You can't say neither because one WILL be POTUS

This isn't about dog poop. You can step over poop. You can't avoid the fact one of these two jackwagons will be POTUS.

A better analogy would be you're falling and will for 100% sure land in lab poop or shepherd poop. Which way do you lean?
                              Lab poop

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Texas is turning purple with the blue bleeding through. The influx of people moving to Texas from the North East and West Coast is at an all time high. I'm not so sure this state will stay RED much longer.
                                You forgot about the ones from the south and the dead ones still voting.

Comment

Working...
                                X