Ohio will be Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    There will be lots of Bikers For Trump &, lets call them, anti-BLM people there as well. If the NG doesn't go, it's going to be the beginning of a war.
    Ah..but you see, THAT is who will actually be fired upon if it comes to that. Then we'll hear more lectures from Alibama how he warned about divisive rhetoric, peaceful protests, bitter clingers and the extremist TEA party.

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us, and they better be ready, because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded; the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over, and we have two judges ready to go.

Quote loosely attributed to Valerie Jarrett, Obama administration

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Austin sent officers to Ohio to work the convention?
      Yep. Here are a few links about it.

Nearly 80 APD officers will work the Republican National Convention

Comment

I Googled it.

All the agreements were made back in may before all this other nonsense (the shootings) started. It was for SRG units which is essentially riot control.

I'm afraid it's too little and too late to change now

Comment

sad to say but opening the door for jade helm playing right to our fearless leaders plan
          wake up america

Comment

I have been off of the internet for a while so I am lost. What orders is the Bureau of Land Management ignoring?

Comment

Its gonna get ugly and no one is going to like the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                I have been off of the internet for a while so I am lost. What orders is the Bureau of Land Management ignoring?
                Not bureau of land management, black lives matter

Comment

I hate it when people abbreviate everything. Especially when the abbreviation is already taken.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate it when people abbreviate everything. Especially when the abbreviation is already taken.

You mean like GM(General Motors), and GM(General Manager)?

It's all about the context brother.

Comment

You would love the military. Lol

Comment

I can't say anything on here about how I feel without breaking law. And unlike the uncivilized blm libtards, I would get in trouble for acting out so I'll just do as always. Stay armed, be aware, and not let myself or family be in situations that could go bad. If it does then I guess I'll be the next one crucified for defending myself or my own from some low life felon that was "just a good man".

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          You mean like GM(General Motors), and GM(General Manager)?

It's all about the context brother.
                          The context on a hunting site makes me believe it is Bureau of Land Management.

Comment

The context on a hunting site makes me believe it is Bureau of Land Management.
                            Obviously context has a different definition to you.

Comment

lol this made me laugh.

It to me awhile on POTUS I knew they were talking about the POS but my brain can not let me say what it means when his name is associated with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Austin sent officers to Ohio to work the convention?
                                I'm hoping Waco sends some of their officers up there. Preferably the ones involved in the biker shootout.

Comment

Working...
                                X