Did anyone else waste their time on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else waste their time on this

I took off work today to go to Tyler for a meeting with my retirement investment guy and then over to Longview for a doctor's appointment. I listen to Fox News on Sirius/XM so I listened to a good part of the Loretta Lynch hearing. It didn't take me long to figure out that she wasn't going to answer any questions that the Republicans asked in regards to HC's honesty or ability to protect national secrets. It was also painfully apparent that the Democrats don't give a fig if their presumptive nominee for the highest office in our country is honest or trustworthy- just another opportunity to push their agenda on gun control. I finally had to turn it off. No wonder nothing gets done in Congress.

I'm guilty of wasting my time as well. Lucky for you, you just had to listen. I regretfully watched.

Comment

Dog and pony show....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As soon as we all understand how today's politics are like professional wrestling the more it will make sense. At the end of the day they're all sitting in a bar together laughing about it.

Comment

No I kind of like the head in the sand method appears to work better in moments like these for me. I used to be right the opposite and stay informed but in today's world etc. etc!

Comment

Anybody doubt that she is Obama's female lackey and is as corrupt as he is?
            Every bit as bad as Holder and should be impeached along with the old hack Ginsberg

Comment

They should have asked her if BLM just to see if they could get her to answer anything with a yes or no answer.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the Repubs going to be able to force any accountability on Clinton's perjury?

Comment

Here is the reality of where we are at in this nation. the branches are suppose to be the checks and balance for each other to ensure one does not get too much power. We have a corrupt executive branch who has corrupted the department of Justice, and every other area assigned to the executive branch. The political agenda of the executive branch of destroying the foundation of this nation and taking our nation away from the constitution has been supported by the Supreme court. Even when the legislative branch trys to hold the other branches accountable it is ignored by just refusing to cooperate, which is the obstruction of justice, or just declaring innocence even when there is overwhelming documented video evidence of guilt. This is the most important election in determining whether or not we will be a free nation in my opinion and if killary gets elected the rule of law will be gone, and we will go the financial cliff we are currently hanging off. My prayer is that Trump covers the voter fraud, cleans house in the executive branch, and then gets constitutional judges in the supreme court.

Comment

"I miss Holder" ...<paraphrased> " At least he tried to give us answers...we didn't like the answers he gave, but at least he attempted it.."
                    - congressman addressing Lynch directly due to her unwillingness to answer questions directly or concisely.

Comment

Working...
                    X