Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    I don't get involved in this section and went back and forth on whether to post this or not but here it is. I have always agreed with your position on many things through the years but this is an ignorant statement. I know a number of the people that voted for him, they are not stupid people and I consider them friends. I too voted for Cruz but Trump will be the nominee and you need to get over it Joshua. Have a nice day if you can.
    Bill, I don't mean all the people who voted for Trump are LIKE him. What I was getting at is that the two nominees are proof that the priorities of American voters - and Republican voters in particular - are....not what they used to be. No one using common sense can deny that Republican voters who supported and voted for Trump when there was still a race going on, did so because they liked and admired something about him. That is pretty scary when you look back through all of the things Trump has said and done in this primary. Especially scary when you consider the multitude of warnings that were given about Trump's Constitutional and Conservative heresies, early and often, waaayyyy before any states actually started voting. There are an awful lot of Republican Trump voters who "think" they are Constitutional Conservatives but in reality are really just garden variety Populists whose beliefs tend to line up more frequently with Republican politicians than Democrat politicians. This primary election has exposed a lot - a LOT - of people who claim to be Conservatives and/or lovers of the U.S. Constitution. At best, a lot of Republican Trump voters have an astonishing lack of judgement and discernment, and at worst, they're not really Conservatives at all. That's why so many Republican voters fell so hard for Trump, who is neither a Republican nor a Conservative, and I'd say very likely has never read the U.S. Constitution in his entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      Bill, I don't mean all the people who voted for Trump are LIKE him. What I was getting at is that the two nominees are proof that the priorities of American voters - and Republican voters in particular - are....not what they used to be. No one using common sense can deny that Republican voters who supported and voted for Trump when there was still a race going on, did so because they liked and admired something about him. That is pretty scary when you look back through all of the things Trump has said and done in this primary. Especially scary when you consider the multitude of warnings that were given about Trump's Constitutional and Conservative heresies, early and often, waaayyyy before any states actually started voting. There are an awful lot of Republican Trump voters who "think" they are Constitutional Conservatives but in reality are really just garden variety Populists whose beliefs tend to line up more frequently with Republican politicians than Democrat politicians. This primary election has exposed a lot - a LOT - of people who claim to be Conservatives and/or lovers of the U.S. Constitution. At best, a lot of Republican Trump voters have an astonishing lack of judgement and discernment, and at worst, they're not really Conservatives at all. That's why so many Republican voters fell so hard for Trump, who is neither a Republican nor a Conservative, and I'd say very likely has never read the U.S. Constitution in his entire life.
      very well said

Comment

Joshua let me show you what frustrates conservatives like me and it makes me understand why people have liked Trumps message. These are just some of the problem and while SC justices is a concern, there is not much that will change in this country as long as the likes of these below along with others like them continue the status quo. They sure haven't led the charge to close our borders or cut spending or repeal the ACA. As long as these legislators aren't different that Democrats, what's the point of who the Republican party nominates to run for president?

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/18/fi...spending-bill/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sen_Mitch_McConnell_official_cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	24451911

Name:	john cornyn.jpg
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	24451912

Name:	Lindsey_Graham_official_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	24451913

Comment

Joshua let me show you what frustrates conservatives like me and it makes me understand why people have liked Trumps message. These are just some of the problem and while SC justices is a concern, there is not much that will change in this country as long as the likes of these below along with others like them continue the status quo. They sure haven't led the charge to close our borders or cut spending or repeal the ACA. As long as these legislators aren't different that Democrats, what's the point of who the Republican party nominates to run for president?

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/18/fi...spending-bill/

[ATTACH]799928[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]799929[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]799930[/ATTACH]
          Bill, I have no love for Mitch, John, or Lindsey, and their like in Washington. But if you, personally, think that Donald Trump is some kind of antidote to their brand of Republican values, I'd say you might fit into that group of people that I said have astonishing bad judgement and discernment.

why people have liked Trumps message
          Which one? The one he had for decades as a public figure before he decided to run for President? The one he had last week? The one this week that he changed to from last week? How on earth can you take anything a pathological liar says at his word? I agree that there are one or two things he's said during this campaign that are attractive even to actual, genuine Conservatives. We just have absolutely zero evidence he actually believes what he's been selling during this campaign, and we have lots of evidence to the contrary in many cases. And then there are all the horrific things he's said during this campaign, that if they had been uttered by Hillary or Obama, we would be killing them for it. But since Trump said it....NO PROBLEM.

Nuts.

As long as these legislators aren't different that Democrats, what's the point of who the Republican party nominates to run for president?
          They're not as different from Democrats as we'd like them to be, but they are different from Democrats, and they assuredly would oppose a President Hillary's bad initiatives more than they would oppose a President Trump's bad initiatives. But if they're so bad and it doesn't matter who the Republican Party nominates to run for President, then why not just let Hillary have it this year and the GOP start over in 4 years, a little wiser, and actually nominate someone who is a genuine Conservative, not someone like Trump who is neither Republican NOR Conservative?

Supporting and voting for Trump to clean up Washington and do away with the cronyism and corruption there is like following Louis XVI in a campaign to reform the excesses of the French Aristocracy. It is totally and utterly incomprehensible.

Comment

Let it go guys. Trump got the magic number, Like it or not. We need to focus on beating Hillary. She is X10's worse than Trump. Bashing Trump does nothing for beating Hillary.

Comment

Yall keep trying to put Trumpers in the little boxes you think they belong in. The fact of the matter is most Trump fans are in the box below. I would go as far to say that the Bernie supports are in the same one.

Saddest part about Trump and Hillary as nominees is that our politicians are undeniably a reflection of the voters who elevated them to that position.

Or the super delegates she prearranged kick backs to in exchange for their support
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                Bill, I have no love for Mitch, John, or Lindsey, and their like in Washington. But if you, personally, think that Donald Trump is some kind of antidote to their brand of Republican values, I'd say you might fit into that group of people that I said have astonishing bad judgement and discernment.

Which one? The one he had for decades as a public figure before he decided to run for President? The one he had last week? The one this week that he changed to from last week? How on earth can you take anything a pathological liar says at his word? I agree that there are one or two things he's said during this campaign that are attractive even to actual, genuine Conservatives. We just have absolutely zero evidence he actually believes what he's been selling during this campaign, and we have lots of evidence to the contrary in many cases. And then there are all the horrific things he's said during this campaign, that if they had been uttered by Hillary or Obama, we would be killing them for it. But since Trump said it....NO PROBLEM.

Nuts.

They're not as different from Democrats as we'd like them to be, but they are different from Democrats, and they assuredly would oppose a President Hillary's bad initiatives more than they would oppose a President Trump's bad initiatives. But if they're so bad and it doesn't matter who the Republican Party nominates to run for President, then why not just let Hillary have it this year and the GOP start over in 4 years, a little wiser, and actually nominate someone who is a genuine Conservative, not someone like Trump who is neither Republican NOR Conservative?

Supporting and voting for Trump to clean up Washington and do away with the cronyism and corruption there is like following Louis XVI in a campaign to reform the excesses of the French Aristocracy. It is totally and utterly incomprehensible.
                Thanks for your vote of confidence, your opinion of me has no effect on my life but apparently helps you to feel superior. Seems you and Xbow are much alike except to different extremes.

You keep believing they (Repubs) are enough different and continue down the status quo road to wherever it leads. I don't expect a miracle from Trump but will vote for him in an attempt to stop Hillary. You can vote differently if you wish. That is what is great about America, at least for now.

Have a nice day, I'm done with this.

Comment

Thanks for your vote of confidence, your opinion of me has no effect on my life but apparently helps you to feel superior. Seems you and Xbow are much alike except to different extremes.

You keep believing they (Repubs) are enough different and continue down the status quo road to wherever it leads. I don't expect a miracle from Trump but will vote for him in an attempt to stop Hillary. You can vote differently if you wish. That is what is great about America, at least for now.

Have a nice day, I'm done with this.
                  Bill, I believe in calling a spade a spade. Trump is neither a Republican nor a Conservative, so if you or anyone else thinks that a Liberal New York City Democrat like he has been all his life is going to clean up anything in Washington and be an antidote to the Republican Legislators we love to hate because they're not Conservative enough for us, you either ain't a Conservative, or you're a little confused, and your priorities would seem to be less about the Constitution or Moral leadership for the country than about getting some kind of revenge on the "elites" (of which group Trump is a card-carrying member).

And for batmaninja, who said most Trump voters are "****** off", I don't doubt it. The French peasants leading up to the French Revolution were also "****** off". Things didn't work out so well there. "****** off" is not a solution to problems in Washington, and neither is Donald Trump. "****** off" does not equal a political and governing philosophy of Small Government, Free Markets, and Rule of Law by the Constitution.
                  Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 07-08-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Sooooooo please tell us how, not voting is going to change things. And how voting for Hitlery will change Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Sooooooo please tell us how, not voting is going to change things. And how voting for Hitlery will change Washington.
                      It won't, in either case. America is screwed no matter who wins in November if it's Trump vs. Clinton.

Start over again in 4 years and hope Republican voters have a deeper driving force beyond "****** off" to help inform them before they go to the voting booth.

Comment

Ruth Ginsburg stated she would retire if Trump got elected. That's worth my vote. Why vote for Trump, because he has committed to put constitutionalist as Supreme Court nominees. As we have seen a rouge court overstepping their legal boundaries, making law instead of interpreting it and using their power to strip states rights. Dosent matter what laws congress or a state passes if the Supreme Court won't uphold them. Supreme Court is stepping all over states rights to govern themselves to promote politically correct agendas. It Just happened to You guys in Texas, and just happened to us in a lower court ihere in Mississippi. If Trump does nothing but get conservative constitutional appointees in the Supreme Court, he has done this country a tremendous service. My personal belief is if Killary gets in after all she has done we won't have another election in 4 years, and for those who said that would never happen. Look at what happened when Oblunder got in for his second term, and he wants the UN to tell us how to govern, and he said Killary will continue the direction he started. President Lincon said this country would be lost from within not by an external army, and this last 8 years has been the beginning of how this would happen. So to me choosing not to vote for Trump is a vote for Killary. Once she gets a stacked Supreme Court whatever she wants she will do with 0 checks and balances. I struggle with people who " if the candidate isn't exactly What I want I won't vote" William Wilberforce change England's opinion of slavey and it took 25 years of taking what he could get in little increments to win the war on the opinion of slavery. We can take the country back, but it will only happen if we come together and take what we can get until we can get what we want. I don't think there is anyone else who can beat the corrupt Killary machine other than Trump. Is he the perfect choice, no, but he could be a start.
                        Last edited by Danblacksher; 07-09-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X