Way to go President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post
    A former NBA player decided to come out of the closet and tell the world he was gay and therefore became the first gay major sport player. The day that happened this president took time out of his schedule to have someone find the guys phone # and he personally called him and professed to him how brave of an act this was and how proud he was of this person for telling everyone he is gay.

This president decided to send multiple representatives to the funeral of a kid in Missouri who had robbed a convenience store and then assaulted an officer and tried to take this officers weapon from him.

We have had numerous law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in my state during this presidents tenure. This president hasn't found the time to call these officers families and tell them how brave they are and how much he thinks of their sacrifice. This president didn't think their deaths were important enough to send his representatives to.

This tells me all I need to know about the character of this president.
    You make some very good but truly sad points.

His middle name told me, from the moment I heard it for the first time, all that I needed to know about his character... He hasn't proved me wrong...........
    Last edited by PondPopper; 06-15-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Bunch of ignorant racists on this site!

I kid, I kid.
      I truly believe Barack did everything he could to destroy America. Some call him a fool and idiot, but he knows exactly what he is doing.

Comment

I do not respect anyone whose values mirror the ones that Obama seems to find inspirational. I don't think that the man has any deep set beliefs. He certainly doesn't walk the Christian walk with his support of abortion and homosexuality. If he were a Muslim he would not be so supportive of gays. I think that the guy is so narcissistic that he thinks what ever that he decides is more important than any religious values, therefore, he is above religion.

His speach about not using certain words and why not to use those words was incoherant, and not rational.

He certainly has earned every bit of disrespect that is given him.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Obama is not a Muslim ... His Birth and Degree are properly documented.
          I thought this was a joke. I figured there would be something like this after it. Hopefully you are joking.

As for this president, he is the most TRANSPARENT president in history.

See how that works.

Comment

Trump has him babbling incoherently.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Because that was the original name given to him.

On several occasions (more than Muslim) he has referenced himself being Christian and attended Church on a regular basis. Even led multiple prayers and also hymns.

The school has never rebutted his claims of education. I never asked to see Bush's degreees either.
              And if requested to show his BC or college transcript Bush would have said - ok here you go... But no one needed to see either for Bush because those questions didn't need answering.

Do you plan to support Hillary next? Or at least defend her like you do Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                [ATTACH]796192[/ATTACH]
                I'd like to see the new list of what Obama has done since he became POTUS. Someone made a list of around 20 things he very clearly said he would do and a year or two after he was in office he had done none of them. Anything change?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I think he's every bit the terrorist that clown in Orlando was. But that's not PC so pretend I didn't type it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I promise you he's worse. Obama has destroyed countless lives more than most can comprehend just with the heathcare act.

Comment

Every time I hear Obama's name, my irritable bowel syndrome flares up.

Comment

And I agree with jer_james. Obama is not muslim. He is the homosexual's champion. Muslims hates gays. He loves them.

Can't be muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        And I agree with jer_james. Obama is not muslim. He is the homosexual's champion. Muslims hates gays. He loves them.

Can't be muslim.
                        You are confusing love with using.
                        He uses the Homosexual agenda to further his agenda.
                        Just as the 911 terrorists blended in to the western culture with the permission granted by their Jihad, so does this President.
                        Make no mistake, he has his own Jihad.
                        He's Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          You are confusing love with using.
                          He uses the Homosexual agenda to further his agenda.
                          Just as the 911 terrorists blended in to the western culture with the permission granted by their Jihad, so does this President.
                          Make no mistake, he has his own Jihad.
                          He's Muslim.
                          Exactly, it also his goal to strip away America's core values. He's done a great job.

Comment

Puke

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post

Can't be muslim.
                              Taqiya

is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Exactly, it also his goal to strip away America's core values. He's done a great job.
                                Isnt that part of what Sharia Law says?

At some point dont we need to at least admit that Americas laws and Sharia law can not exactly co exist? I cant say that I know a whole lot of Muslims, but I am not hearing many come out in support of the unarmed folks that were slaughtered by a Muslim following the Quran.

Comment

Working...
                                X