Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    From his beliefs, I think he does.
    From his actions also? I think your trying really really hard mentally to fool yourself for some feel good feelings about Barry Soetoro. You would be a real easy guy to sell some magazines to at your front door.

Comment

He is protecting his fellow Muslims. Resident Hussein is a disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

some people on here will get offended talking about their boy

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          I respect you. I always have. However, no POTUS has ever attacked America or its values so vehemently. It is blatant, subversive, and absolute. There is no comparison to any other president in history. He has no clue who "we" are, yet claims to. He is deplorably inefficient.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.
          Agreed on multiple counts! [emoji106] So why attack folks on tbh that "slightly" discern the overall picture? He ain't in the administration nor does he have influence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

True. I must have read your post wrong. FTR, I have never jumped to conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Whoa TBHers! What is this 3rd grade?. Name calling, belittling others thoughts, dog pile & Facebook mentality .....come on guys I know WE are better than this. The "Muslim in Chief" and "Birther" stuff is just silly to me also. BUT that is what some want to believe, which is OK......heck, Trump says it.......must be absolute fact! Have at it as 'some believe' in Bigfoot! I agree he is a poor president and is trying much to hard to be a globalist that is concerned with his legacy. Do I agree with the affordable health care act, multiple wars at once, or the LGBT stance........heck NO! For the most part we are saying the same thing...........and on the same page! Don't worry November will be here soon enough and the next "Nitwit in Chief" will screw things up also......they all have at varying degrees over decades! Breathe, it is OK!

You're a good referee. I appreciate you.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                You're a good referee. I appreciate you.
                That's all I was doing honestly!
                Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                True. I must have read your post wrong. FTR, I have never jumped to conclusion.

Absolutely non issue sir!! [emoji106] Now we need dead terrorists!! [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]796192[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                    I thought we had all agreed not to use that despicable name on this website....
                    Being new to the site I was just going to ask if it was okay to mention him by name....I figured it would be a more in line with "He who must not be named"

Comment

Originally posted by gyuszi View Post
                      Being new to the site I was just going to ask if it was okay to mention him by name....I figured it would be a more in line with "He who must not be named"
                      Voldemort for you harry potter fans out there

Comment

Obama is not a Muslim ... His Birth and Degree are properly documented.
                        What a cake eater.

Comment

I to respect the Office of President, but no way do I or will I respect the current person in that office!

Comment

I think he's every bit the terrorist that clown in Orlando was. But that's not PC so pretend I didn't type it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              I can't wait for the day when our muslime in chief starts making his old lady wear a burka especially when out in public.
                              That's a face I would prefer be behind a berka if you ask me. Gorilla face biotch

Comment

On several occasions (more than Muslim) he has referenced himself being Christian and attended Church on a regular basis. Even led multiple prayers and also hymns.
                                It takes way more than that to be a Christian in my humble opinion.

Like you, BHO grew up around Muslims. He did it in really Muslim areas though. And while I may not go as far as to call him as full on Muslim, at the least, I think he is a Muslim sympathizer. Way more so than any previous POTUS. I sympathize, but I am really starting to run out of sympathy. These hate filled acts are going to continue until we address the real issue, and it isn't ARs.

Comment

Working...
                                X