Stop and think about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop and think about it

We had five couples over this afternoon to BBQ. It is a mixed group Dems and Repubs.
    We got to talking about running mates and didn't really get far with Trump. But after looking at Foreign policy, Economics ect.. we thought that a good kind of check and balance would be Clinton and Kerry.

Wait Wait Think about it.
    If they could find common ground.

After the last three months it is not that crazy.

And no we haven't drank that much, just good friends having a civil discussion.

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
    We had five couples over this afternoon to BBQ. It is a mixed group Dems and Repubs.
    We got to talking about running mates and didn't really get far with Trump. But after looking at Foreign policy, Economics ect.. we thought that a good kind of check and balance would be Clinton and Kerry.

You need to find some new friends. Hillary's only running mate should be Prisoner #24569

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      You need to find some new friends. Hillary's only running mate should be Prisoner #24569
      Lol the sad part is This is very very true.

Comment

The two worst Secretaries of State?

If y'all weren't drinking y'all had to be smoking something funny.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Well y'all haven't livened up our conversation much. We thought there would be all kinds of c--p come out of this.
          We'll check back before everyone leaves.

Comment

edit: don't fall into your old posting ways 150..... Deep breaths

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              I agree !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

The two worst Secretaries of State?

If y'all weren't drinking y'all had to be smoking something funny.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".
                ^^^^^ This
                Russian reset - Uranium deal
                Iran nuclear deal ???????????????? enough said
                You need new friends.

Comment

If this is not some sort of a perverted joke, I'm surprised you had the intelligence to type this.

Comment

What!!!! I have never let a Dem step foot in my yard much less invite them over for a BBQ. This has to be a Joke!!!

Comment

I would prefer not to have either candidate nor that ticket honestly. both have proven they are not putting America in good positions. I will actually give credit that you guys are having conversations from multiple perspectives.........which is always good.............and how democracy prevails!

Comment

I would rather have Putin than the two you mentioned.

Comment

I'd rather not hang out with Democrats, but when I have to I will not discuss politics.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Working...
                          X