Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I have no clue....
      I have been informally telling you this for the past month!!!! [emoji3]

Ya know I had to do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Clinton. Too many people rely on the Dems to survive.
        Speaking of people who tend to rely on the federal government, here's a demographic tidbit that I'm sure warms Hillary's heart. As of about 2010 ,there are now more single women of voting age than married women of voting age. In the last election single women made up almost 24% of total votes cast and went 68% for Obama. (Romney got a majority from married women but by a smaller margin) If Obama got 68% of single women, what percentage will Hillary get - against Trump of all people?

Comment

Hillary

Comment

Well seems the consensus on this thread is Hillary. Good thing Trump has proven everyone wrong every step of this process. I would not under estimate him

Comment

The Donald of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                Lol. "Continues"? When did he Start?

If you really think this is about Cruz people being sore losers instead of being genuinely afraid for the future of our country if EITHER Trump OR Hillary is in the White House, then you really, really haven't paid attention to what the Trump critics on here have been saying since last Summer.

Not a bunch of sore lookers at all. A bunch of crying, whining bunch of sore loosers for the most part. So much so that some, like you, would rather see Hillary win just so you can say I told ya so. Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                  IF Hillary is still in it (assuming she doesn't get indicted) she wins easily. Just look at the electoral map.
                  The only way Trump has a chance is to take a very hard left turn on certain issues. Running on building a wall and becoming worldwide mercenaries is a sure fire way to not get elected.
                  some seem not able to grasp the concept of the electoral map or totals.

no way trump beats hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    Can't happen. The math adds up differently.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

the guy who was shocked when obama won in 2012, but his website poll showed it that way clear up to the end.

what a buffoon....
                    Last edited by XBowHunter; 05-05-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Not a bunch of sore lookers at all. A bunch of crying, whining bunch of sore loosers for the most part. So much so that some, like you, would rather see Hillary win just so you can say I told ya so. Sickening.
                      Oh hell no! I would much rather Trump wins, so I can say I told you so!

Comment

Loser vs. Looser

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump; easily eviscerates Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            Trump; easily eviscerates Clinton.
                            Based on what? As my high school teacher would say: "Show your work".

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                              Based on what? As my high school teacher would say: "Show your work".
                              Hope and change, man. Hope and changr

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump will win. The Democratic party has taken the African American and Hispanic communities for granted for years now, stoking the flames of racism while actually delivering nothing. Trump has plenty of time to get his message out there of job growth and opportunity and pull some of that vote to him.

Even the majority of Dems acknowledge Hillary is dishonest. Trump may be an a____ at times but when it comes to whether you would rather have an a_______ as pres or serial lying criminal, more will go for the former.

Between Wall Street's millions to HRC for speeches and all the money raked into the Clinton Foundation while she was Sec-Treas from companies, it will be so obvious she is in the tank for big money that the majority of Bernie supporters will either sit out or vote Trump.

That is my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                                X