Big night for the Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
    Trumps been a politician, albeit unelected, his entire life. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    How has Trump been an unelected politician?
    Please give examples.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      How has Trump been an unelected politician?
      Please give examples.
      I won't do your homework for you. It's moot at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
        I won't do your homework for you. It's moot at this point.
        A politician represents a group of people in government and seeks a specific outcome for that group.
        Trump represented himself at all times.
        Never has he tried to uplift a group of people.
        until now.

If you're saying Trump is a politician, then Quanell X and Sal Sharpton are politicians as well.

At best, Trump would be a lobbyist.

Comment

Originally posted by StikSlinger View Post
          If he does 10% of what he promises America will be better off.
          The bit*h on the Dem side is the down fall of America.
          Cruz is a party yes man.
          you dont pay attention to voting records and such do you?

Comment

Trump needs to stick to the wall building rhetoric and name calling. He's hard to listen to on the teleprompter.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Trump needs to stick to the wall building rhetoric and name calling. He's hard to listen to on the teleprompter.
              Agreed.....he should keep it in mouth-breather lingo I get embarrassed listening to him

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                A politician represents a group of people in government and seeks a specific outcome for that group.
                Trump represented himself at all times.
                Never has he tried to uplift a group of people.
                until now.

If you're saying Trump is a politician, then Quanell X and Sal Sharpton are politicians as well.

At best, Trump would be a lobbyist.
                I know what a politician is, I don't need you to define it. You know what I meant when I said politician.

What were most lobbyists? That's right...

Comment

history says trump only has a 30% change of winning a contested convention

When a contested convention does occur, the candidate with the highest number of delegates after the first ballot has only won a minority of times. For the Democrats, the leading candidate after the first ballot secured the nomination 7 out of 16 times. For the Republicans, the leading candidate only secured the nomination 3 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                    history says trump only has a 30% change of winning a contested convention

http://leavittpartners.com/2016/03/a...l-conventions/
                    History can say whatever you want it to say. How close to the required number of delegates were each of the previous front runners? There's a big difference between being the front runner going in with 40% of the required delegates and the one going in with say 90%.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Yep....happened in '08 and.......
                      Where you old enough to vote in 08??

Comment

I'm convinced that even IF Trump where to turn out to be the best president this nation has ever seen, some green screeners will still be negative about him.. I think it's just human nature..
                        If Trump doesn't get the nod I hope the Canadian does, at least..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          I'm convinced that even IF Trump where to turn out to be the best president this nation has ever seen, some green screeners will still be negative about him.. I think it's just human nature..
                          If Trump doesn't get the nod I hope the Canadian does, at least..

Yep

Comment

Did you honestly think a NE born yankee would losethat voting block, knowing him the way they know him?

Comment

Funny how people harp on Trump for being a yankee and x democrat. But, Reagan was a registered democrat at one time, a union leader, and from California. Many have selective memory on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Funny how people harp on Trump for being a yankee and x democrat. But, Reagan was a registered democrat at one time, a union leader, and from California. Many have selective memory on that.
                                Reagan also ran record deficits and broke unions. So?

Comment

Working...
                                X