Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you okay with shifting majority numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom line is... Trump has gotten millions of votes. Wayyyyy more than Ted, and has been in first place for a very long time. He is not only fighting other candidates. But, he is fighting the media and the sorry, no good, lying g o p establishment we have had since the Bush's came into power. Spin it like the democrats and cnn all you like. Someone must like him. He is far ahead while fighting with one hand tied behind his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Bottom line is... Trump has gotten millions of votes. Wayyyyy more than Ted, and has been in first place for a very long time. He is not only fighting other candidates. But, he is fighting the media and the sorry, no good, lying g o p establishment we have had since the Bush's came into power. Spin it like the democrats and cnn all you like. Someone must like him. He is far ahead while fighting with one hand tied behind his back.
      Just remember..... y'all own him too when it goes south........and you know it will.
      Even if Cruz gets the nod and Trumph runs as Hillary's VP. You. Own.Him

Comment

He can't be a vp. Bill would chase those Trump girls around the house and have a heart attack.

Comment

Our staunch conservative brothers have turned this thread into a proverbial hypothetical soup sandwhich!!!

I have been missing all the fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
            Our staunch conservative brothers have turned this thread into a proverbial hypothetical soup sandwhich!!!

I have been missing all the fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Glad you're doing better now. Take it easy and don't rush it.

Comment

I find it interesting that Cruz told Kasich he should drop out since he had no path forward to 1,237. Especially since it was mathematically impossible. Seems he doesn't follow his own advice.

Comment

I find it interesting that Cruz told Kasich he should drop out since he had no path forward to 1,237. Especially since it was mathematically impossible. Seems he doesn't follow his own advice.
                I find it interesting you repeat everything you hear on the trumph bootlicker Hannity show!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  I find it interesting you repeat everything you hear on the trumph bootlicker Hannity show!
                  All this time and you still can't spell Trump right

He's really a thorn in your side isn't he

Comment

The ASSumptions being made, by both sides, are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump or Cruz it doesn't matter but anyone who says it's ok to just let delegates who are appointed not elected in decide who will go forward, without the citizens VOTING is not a true American. The election process is what our country was founded on and NO party has the right to take that away from the citizens. Don't give me the "this has been the rule for a year" B.S. This is an outrage and nobody should be comfortable without it and call themselves American. I don't care who you support, for the party elites to be trying to get the delegates to vote any other way than the way the people they represent voted is disgusting and class warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Actually, I am more of a Patriot radio and Walton & Johnson kinda guy. But, it seems you follow Hannity.

Comment

Actually, I am more of a Patriot radio and Walton & Johnson kinda guy. But, it seems you follow Hannity.
                          I'm calling BSX10 on that. You're post was less that 5 minutes after Hannity was leg humping trumph on that same sound bite. It's your story, tell it how you want.

I'm out at TRD now.

Comment

Me too. Where you at?
                            I really don't watch much Hannity. He comes on past my bedtime. I listen to him on the radio at times. Besides, many talking heads have brought that up.
                            You are just mad because he told Cruz to shut his pie hole. Lol!

Are you in the maint bldg preparing for the turnaround?
                            I have a Trump hat for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                              Obama wants Hillary and that alone will make sure she is never charged.

If Republicans ever want a president, they need to take more of a live and let live approach on social issues. A fiscal conservative who stays out of people's bedrooms, keeps his religion to himself and concedes that abortion is legal can win with overwhelming support.
                              X2

Comment

Maybe the only way to get rid of Hillary is to let her get elected. Then the congress gets a super majority of republicans that can impeach her, put her on trial and send her behind bars where she belongs. It's pretty certain the lacky AG we have now won't prosecute no matter what the FBI brings against her.
                                A super majority of republicans in congress may be this nation's only salvation.
                                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 04-21-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X