Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Brussels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brussels

Can easily be DFW or ATL

That Cuban saluting with his sword yesterday should have finished the job. It's only a matter of time before we get hit again.
    Last edited by Bayouboy; 03-22-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Just saw this on the news...any day it could happen for sure

Comment

The thugs prefer to hit those that don't hit back. Europe doesn't hit back like we do.

Comment

That's the first thing I told my dad this morning.

Comment

OBAMA WELCOMES CASTRO'S CRITICISM OF AMERICA: 'WOULDN'T DISAGREE'..
            FLASHBACK: Hundreds of Thousands Muslim Immigrants Flood America.

These are just a few headlines in our country.......lots of hope for days ahead

Comment

Very sad. Prayers for all families affected by this terrible act.

Comment

Trump warned people about these non vetted and
                radical muslims. And, how they need to be kept out of peaceful countries. Other candidates chastised him for it. Every day proves him more correct. I have no problem with his hard core ideas on keeping muslims out of this country or his interrogation techniques.

This should really make Hillary's recent speech about accepting muslims come back to haunt her.

Comment

You reap what you sow

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    radical muslims. And, how they need to be kept out of peaceful countries. Other candidates chastised him for it. Every day proves him more correct. I have no problem with his hard core ideas on keeping muslims out of this country or his interrogation techniques.

This should really make Hillary's recent speech about accepting muslims come back to haunt her.

Hillary supporters are not smart enough to understand her position on muslims is dangerous to them

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Sounds to me like gun control. Look, people who want to come here and kill innocent people are gonna find a way, just as shootings will happen no matter what laws are put into place. Some make it tougher but none stop the violence. To think keeping Muslims out will stop such events from taking place is not realistic in my opinion.

Comment

We have the TSA, we'll be safe��

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          [/B]
                          Hillary supporters are not smart enough to understand her position on muslims is dangerous to them
                          It will take one to go boom in cali before they slightly begin to understand

Comment

People walking around in DFW Terminal D departures carrying M16s this morning. Just came from there.

Comment

Watch how Isreal does it. They have the right ideas and best methods at this time.
                              Europe's open borders are now costing them dearly. They are so infested with scum that it has become impossible to control. If the U S does not seal their's soon it will be just as bad. Only thing here is there are lots of citizens that are being vigilant about watching for and stopping terrorism. I know anytime that I fly or happen to be in a large venue I am scanning for things out of the ordinary. No doubt others are doing the same and are ready to react if necessary. It has become something we do without even thinking about it now. It is a shame that it has become part of our lives. You would think that we are in Tel Aviv or on the west bank.

Comment

Working...
                              X