X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Well lets see

You constantly say things to get a rise out of folks

constantly bash candidates because you know for a fact several people are going to have an issue with it.

If maturity has anything to do with it id say your maturity level is about 4 grade.

Little kid constantly poking the boy in the next desk over and over again.

And when the boy gets mad you say " teacher little jonny just hit me"

I dont think you have a leg to stand on when you try and associate maturity to your input to this forum

That's about how I see it

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I see you're stirring the pot on this thread too. Typical.

6 out of his top 10 threads he started are about Trump. I think there is some sort of closet infatuation with Trump that he is trying to contain.

Just admit it xbow...Do you find yourself naked in a bean bag late at night with a picture of trump in your free hand?

J/J...kind of

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        6 out of his top 10 threads he started are about Trump. I think there is some sort of closet infatuation with Trump that he is trying to contain.

Just admit it xbow...Do you find yourself naked in a bean bag late at night with a picture of trump in your free hand?

J/J...kind of

And Eatin Cheetos. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

LOL, you know it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            In his parents basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              In his parents basement.

Stay at home son. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                not a trick question at all.

some people here resort to name calling, which is not only gonna cause problems for them, but it could get this forum shut down.
                I suspect that is your primary reason for posting here at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

J/J...kind of

Ragin' Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CastAndBlast View Post

J/J...kind of

CastAndBlast Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post

LOL, you know it's true

Ironman Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post

In his parents basement.

Someone is looking to get get hit with a purse

Comment

When a TBH is looking for a "safe space" because words DO hurt

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      this is in part why the GOP is in the predicament it is in...
                      No...

REPs breed to the point of what THEY can financially support...
                      DEMs breed to the point of what THE GOVERNMENT will financially support...

The GOP is not loosing people to the DEMs, their being out bred...

What happens the day after 51% is then living off the GOV boob?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                        No...

REPs breed to the point of what THEY can financially support...
                        DEMs breed to the point of what THE GOVERNMENT will financially support...

The GOP is not loosing people to the DEMs, their being out bred...

What happens the day after 51% is then living off the GOV boob?
                        We are already past that point as of 2015 unfortunately.

Last edited by Ætheling; 03-12-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          We are already past that point as of 2015 unfortunately.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillm.../#30a540a56233
                          Isn't the vast majority of that due to baby boomers?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                            Isn't the vast majority of that due to baby boomers?
                            I'm a baby boomer and I've been paying into SS for more than 50 years and Medicare since its inception, the money I get is mine. I still pay into both every week and NO I don't consider myself a part of the problem.

The problem started when having babies and not working became careers, paying more than working.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              I'm a baby boomer and I've been paying into SS for more than 50 years and Medicare since its inception, the money I get is mine. I still pay into both every week and NO I don't consider myself a part of the problem.

The problem started when having babies and not working became careers, paying more than working.
                              Mike, how much interest has your SS accrued? How much would it have grown if it were in the markets?

If the gov't is going to force me to set aside part of MY money, I should at least benefit from its interest and have some say in how it's invested

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Mike, how much interest has your SS accrued? How much would it have grown if it were in the markets?

If the gov't is going to force me to set aside part of MY money, I should at least benefit from its interest and have some say in how it's invested
                                When they first started talking about that I fully supported the concept and still do for younger people. For those like me it is too late to switch.

However SS isn't the problem, the problem is welfare and fraud.

I don't have a problem with giving a helping hand to those in need, but when 3 generations in one family are receiving welfare and yet have never worked a single day in their collective lives.... it's time to fix the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X