Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    We sure havent heard much out of ISIS since their surrogate leader left Pennsylvania Ave.
    Again with the false arguments and conclusions. Was it being a divisive ***** that beat down ISIS? Or the constant undermining of his own cabinet members and leadership? Or the ridiculously stupid, immature twitter rants against anyone who dares criticize him? The hyperbole devoid of evidence or the frequent and careless misstatement of facts? Just to name a few.

Nope. It was doing the job he was actually elected to do and letting his military do the job. Just like any other Republican president would have.

This is the United States of America. We deserve better leadership than what he is delivering and if we don't demand it ourselves within the Rep party, we're going to end up with a Democratic president in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
      This is the United States of America. We deserve better leadership than what he is delivering and if we don't demand it ourselves within the Rep we're going to end up with a Democratic president in 2020.

Trump hasn’t changed from the days of the campaign trail to now as President.
      “We” are getting what we voted for.

Comment

The issue of polarization is legitimate, however, regardless of that, trump could be the mirror image of Billy Graham and the leftist media would despise him just as much and try to undermine his election win just as much and try just as hard to build a case for impeachment. It didn’t matter who won. The fact is, it wasn’t Hillary (the left) so they’re gonna freak out until they (the left) wins an election.

The irony of it is, ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN would’ve laid down and let the media bash them and took it while Democrats tried tirelessly to do the same thing. It’s not because it’s trump. He is the only republican candidate that was in the running that will/does stand up to the media and I’m grateful for that.

Comment

I'm happy to have a guy that calls a spade a spade, regardless of if it is PC, or how "the president should act". Walking that line has us where we are. Many that oppose him say he is divisive. No, he is opinionated. His opinion happens to be something many like, and many dont. Trying to balance in the middle is fake. Our government needs a major overhaul, and while I wish trump was able to drain it more, the laws prohibit him. But having a guy in office who cares about getting us on the right track and doesnt care about making buddies with everyone along the way is what it may take. While I dont like everything he does, I do feel like he is trying and making a point while doing it. He is a trailblazer. Time for the country to run like a business. He will definitely get my vote, and i wish the rnc wouldn't even present another option to challenge him, just support him and try to hold the left off as long as possible as their progressive views, name calling, divisive rhetoric is way worse than anything trump has done, and they would do it a a much higher fiscal cost to us all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a flawed assumption and a great example of the flawed logic that plagues the political discourse we are seeing in this country - on both sides.

Politics isn't a zero sum equation in which the worse the other side is, the better your own side is. It is not only possible, but more than likely that both sides can be wrong, awful, horrible, etc., at the same time.

The media is fundamentally dishonest with an extreme liberal bias. But that doesn't mean Trump doesn't deserve criticism or rebuke. The Democratic party is horrible and the Russia investigation is a hoax. That doesn't mean Trump's behavior and actions are good for this country.

It is one thing to vote for the lesser of two evils. It is another thing altogether to accept the lesser of the evils as the baseline of what you accept post election. All Republicans should be holding him to a higher standard than - at least Hillary isn't president - because it is no longer relevant.

Stop looking for your moral compass in a president. So you think policy has been good,but you would rather him be more “presidential”. That’s silly. I hear this a lot and have the same response to everyone. I don’t give a **** if you’re banging **** stars or whatever other “immoral” act you may be participating in. Taxes are down. Economy is up. Stock market is up. Production jobs are up. Unemployment is down. Number of people on welfare are down. We are in far better shape on trade. Isis is decimated. On and on and on.

Would you prefer us be living under terrible policies, but do so in a nice, respectful way??
            Last edited by JLivi1224; 03-07-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Again with the false arguments and conclusions. Was it being a divisive ***** that beat down ISIS? Or the constant undermining of his own cabinet members and leadership? Or the ridiculously stupid, immature twitter rants against anyone who dares criticize him? The hyperbole devoid of evidence or the frequent and careless misstatement of facts? Just to name a few.

Nope. It was doing the job he was actually elected to do and letting his military do the job. Just like any other Republican president would have.

This is the United States of America. We deserve better leadership than what he is delivering and if we don't demand it ourselves within the Rep party, we're going to end up with a Democratic president in 2020.

You’re also showing far too much faith in the RINOs. You honestly think any other Republican would’ve gotten this much done ??

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                You’re also showing far too much faith in the RINOs. You honestly think any other Republican would’ve gotten this much done ??
                Picked Republican judges? I'd say yes.

Maintained a Republican policy in regards to Economics? Yes

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Picked Republican judges? I'd say yes.

Maintained a Republican policy in regards to Economics? Yes
                  Trump has done a heck of a lot more than that and no other Republican could have even come close to getting the things done that Trump has.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Trump would this be awful. Or more divisive than Obama. But he is on both accounts. I don't believe there is a single thing accomplished under his presidency that wouldn't have still been accomplished by him acting like a responsible adult. He picked the same judges any other Rep pres would have. The economy was positioned to flourish under any Rep presidency. He has let his freakin' ego get in the way of far more that could have and should have been accomplished.

I hope the Republicans run someone against him in the primary because I'm afraid the only way Trump gets re-elected is if the Dems run someone too far to the left.
                    Your pulse on the political situation is about as far off as all of the polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

All you people complaining that Trump is not a statesman are ignoring the obvious.

The sane, perfect, Statesman-like person you so strongly desire would never, ever want to be a candidate in today's election system. The left and the media have shown that any conservative candidate (and their family) will bludgeoned in public for every minor transgression they ever committed. And some they didn't. Who wants that kind of scrutiny?

The entire system is designed and manipulated to deter the good people from seeking office and it works flawlessly.

That leaves us with the crazy, ego-maniac, deeply flawed twitter addicts and the power-hungry grifter/gangsters from Arkansas to be leaders because they are the only ones who would put up with the BS for whatever reason, selfish or altruistic. You get one or the other.

That said, I support Trump because he's fighting the good fight and I don't expect perfection. So far, he's done remarkably well.

Accept the fact that Reagan's type ain't ever coming back.

MAGA

Comment

I don't think anyone expected Trump to be a statesman. But his faults go far beyond just being a petulant man child who is so loose with his facts that he undermines himself at almost every turn by giving the appearance he is lying.

Do people really think he picked any of those judges himself? Of course not. He actually hurt Kavanaugh's chances more than he helped them. And "the wall". That freakin' wall that he totally blew. How many times did party leaders and WH surrogates finally make headway with a description of the wall as part of a system and not one continuous wall along the entire border for Trump to open his big mouth and infer once again that that's what it was - when it wasn't. Same with the Mexico will pay for it routine.

I'll say this again - there is not one single thing that has been accomplished during his administration that wouldn't have occurred without him being an *****. And there is a lot more he could have accomplished. As for the economy, the Obama administration was holding it back far more than Trump was propelling it. If Trump was the reason, Wall Street and corporate America would love him. They don't. They hate him. Who do you think owns the media that torpedoes him every him every single day of the week.

That doesn't mean I don't support him as president or that I would have preferred Hillary. As far I'm concerned, he justified his election by saving us from Hillary. Now I wish he would go away before he causes us to have someone further left than Hillary as the next president.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          All you people complaining that Trump is not a statesman are ignoring the obvious.

The sane, perfect, Statesman-like person you so strongly desire would never, ever want to be a candidate in today's election system. The left and the media have shown that any conservative candidate (and their family) will bludgeoned in public for every minor transgression they ever committed. And some they didn't. Who wants that kind of scrutiny?

The entire system is designed and manipulated to deter the good people from seeking office and it works flawlessly.

That leaves us with the crazy, ego-maniac, deeply flawed twitter addicts and the power-hungry grifter/gangsters from Arkansas to be leaders because they are the only ones who would put up with the BS for whatever reason, selfish or altruistic. You get one or the other.

That said, I support Trump because he's fighting the good fight and I don't expect perfection. So far, he's done remarkably well.

Accept the fact that Reagan's type ain't ever coming back.

MAGA
                          WELL SAID!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            Trump has done a heck of a lot more than that and no other Republican could have even come close to getting the things done that Trump has.
                            Those are the things that affect me. I dont believe he has done much more than that.

Comment

Trump directly and indirectly has outed all the fake conservatives. Also by mostly via there own doing he has exposed the no limits no holds barred tactics the media and establishment government employees and politicians uses.

Obama just on his way out of office has his minions using their security clearances to spy on private citizens and opposition party members. He orchestrated pallets of untraceable cash to be delivered to a foreign adversary - Iran - 1.5 Billion dollars. His administration was well trained in not leaving paper trails. You can say he is not a traitor but at the minimum he makes Nixon look like a political gentleman.

But let’s focus on how the media reports on how Trump acts.

Comment

But his faults go far beyond just being a petulant man child who is so loose with his facts that he undermines himself at almost every turn by giving the appearance he is lying.

Who do you think owns the media that torpedoes him every him every single day of the week.
                                If you are going to Trump for being loose with facts, why not every one else that does the exact same thing? The left, the media, basically anybody anti Trump.

Curious to see what your answer to your question about who owns the media that torpedoes Trump? I think we both can agree, they really didnt ratchet up the personal Trump attacks, until he was POTUS.

No one else could have exposed the swamp the way the Donald has.

Comment

Working...
                                X