Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    A percentage of what? Profitability? If your employer is absorbing the cost of your healthcare insurance costs that directly increases your Operating Costs, which has lowers profitability, unless your company has raised rates proportional to increased costs. Presumably your raises/bonuses would have been larger
    Percentage of current pay

Comment

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Trump would this be awful. Or more divisive than Obama. But he is on both accounts. I don't believe there is a single thing accomplished under his presidency that wouldn't have still been accomplished by him acting like a responsible adult. He picked the same judges any other Rep pres would have. The economy was positioned to flourish under any Rep presidency. He has let his freakin' ego get in the way of far more that could have and should have been accomplished.

I hope the Republicans run someone against him in the primary because I'm afraid the only way Trump gets re-elected is if the Dems run someone too far to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
        Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Trump would this be awful. Or more divisive than Obama. But he is on both accounts. I don't believe there is a single thing accomplished under his presidency that wouldn't have still been accomplished by him acting like a responsible adult. He picked the same judges any other Rep pres would have. The economy was positioned to flourish under any Rep presidency. He has let his freakin' ego get in the way of far more that could have and should have been accomplished.

I hope the Republicans run someone against him in the primary because I'm afraid the only way Trump gets re-elected is if the Dems run someone too far to the left.
        Yeah right

Comment

I somewhat agree with your statements on the economy and judges.

I’m curious, what specifically has he said or done that was divisive? From my perspective the division is the product of manufactured outrage.

Comment

I have to assume from this statement you would rather Hillary would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Sure seems that way.....

Comment

That is a flawed assumption and a great example of the flawed logic that plagues the political discourse we are seeing in this country - on both sides.

Politics isn't a zero sum equation in which the worse the other side is, the better your own side is. It is not only possible, but more than likely that both sides can be wrong, awful, horrible, etc., at the same time.

The media is fundamentally dishonest with an extreme liberal bias. But that doesn't mean Trump doesn't deserve criticism or rebuke. The Democratic party is horrible and the Russia investigation is a hoax. That doesn't mean Trump's behavior and actions are good for this country.

It is one thing to vote for the lesser of two evils. It is another thing altogether to accept the lesser of the evils as the baseline of what you accept post election. All Republicans should be holding him to a higher standard than - at least Hillary isn't president - because it is no longer relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Sure seems that way.....
                  This is evidence of the polarization in our society today. The situation isn’t binary, it’s not either or. You can disagree with Trump and that does not equivalate to “Hillary should have won.” I’m lukewarm on Trump. He has done some good things, but I wish he were more of a Statesman. I still have reservations about his ethics. That does not mean I wish Hillary had won. It means I wish for more for our great country

Comment

Good example of why the majority identifies as Independents these days. Not because of just Trump but I believe its a sum of our politics in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      This is evidence of the polarization in our society today. The situation isn’t binary, it’s not either or. You can disagree with Trump and that does not equivalate to “Hillary should have won.” I’m lukewarm on Trump. He has done some good things, but I wish he were more of a Statesman. I still have reservations about his ethics. That does not mean I wish Hillary had won. It means I wish for more for our great country
                      Pretty evident by your post that you are a member of Antifa and give money to PETA.
                      Go back to Russia!

Comment

You know, when I first heard Trump in a debate, I laughed out loud and told my wife, "Well, he is DONE"!!!
                        Only because the media, people on the left, etc. has or should I say, been making everybody PC correct for so long, that when he called a spade a spade, I figured the general public would not stand for it.
                        Well I was wrong. He spoke out what everybody was already thinking but dare to say. That's what got him in office. And to this day, he still speaks his mind and the media and the left CAN'T STAND IT!!!
                        If he would have gotten 100 percent backing from his party from the get go, ain't no telling how far ahead we would be now.
                        Come 2020, it will be KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!

Comment

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just dropped by to say.... GO TRUMP!!!!!!!

Comment

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Trump would this be awful. Or more divisive than Obama.
                              We sure havent heard much out of ISIS since their surrogate leader left Pennsylvania Ave.

Comment

Well you can please some of the people some of the time and some of the time you can please some of the people but yada yada yada etc etc

Geaux Trump! Give them media bustards more of their own drival. It's the only thing they know.

Comment

Working...
                                X