Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I said I disagree with the lying and scoundrel part of the comparison.

I never said he didnt lie.

If you think the level of lying that President Trump has done his entire life compares to President Obama, that's your opinion. I have mine.

Care to post the paying for the wall thing? Lock her up chants?
    Lying about who is paying for the wall or lock her up pales in comparison to his lies about Obamacare and Benghazi. Fact, not opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Lying about who is paying for the wall or lock her up pales in comparison to his lies about Obamacare and Benghazi. Fact, not opinion.
      Obamacare still there by the way - What has President Trump done with that?

What was President Obama's lie in terms of Benghazi?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
        Speaking of lies:

You believe who you'd like. It makes for a pretty picture.

The numbers are nearly all in now. What they show about what really happened during the eight years that Barack Obama was president is sometimes different from what politicians claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          Obama bailing banks out and then allowing them to kick people out of their homes was enough for me to not like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I think you mean Bush bailing out the banks and Obama following suit

Comment

Obamacare is still there because a very petty man that everyone here worships for some reason decided to betray the base for a personal beef.

Obama did not personally lie about Benghazi, but his SOS and her cronies certainly lied about it. To say Obama did not know is rather naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post

Possibly. I haven’t heard about bush doing that but I’m not ruling it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Very true. I'll never understand the passes that are granted to Bush. Especially after hindsight.

Comment

Not sure what your afternoon looks like. But go ahead and type "Obama benghazi lies" into an internet search engine. It might help with the shade of your glasses.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es7V1RXaRO0"]Obama: Video at the root of Libya attack - YouTube[/ame]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Not sure what your afternoon looks like. But go ahead and type "Obama benghazi lies" into an internet search engine. It might help with the shade of your glasses.

Obama: Video at the root of Libya attack - YouTube
                    Haha - I see a lot of President Obama administration in there?

When you use the information given to you - that's not a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Very true. I'll never understand the passes that are granted to Bush. Especially after hindsight.
                      I believe it is a realization that the President is a figure head who analyzes information that is given to him. Makes a decision based on fed information.

President Bush has proven to be an amazing individual outside of being President. You realize he is an actual good person.

Comment

I believe it is a realization that the President is a figure head who analyzes information that is given to him. Makes a decision based on fed information.

President Bush has proven to be an amazing individual outside of being President. You realize he is an actual good person.

Yes I do realise all of these things. He still gets a pass on bad policy decisions whereas others get roasted.

Comment

Yes I do realise all of these things. He still gets a pass on bad policy decisions whereas others get roasted.
                          Agree - but again, I dont think he created those policies.

Comment

You know the answers to both of those questions....if not Google it.

Comment

Not by me. Bush was a horrible President.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                You know the answers to both of those questions....if not Google it.
                                I do, and so do you.

President Obama did not lie - he did what he was told. By the people that are paid to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X