Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    “Big” as in something big to grab voters that didn’t already vote for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would guess that a once unemployed person on food stamps who is now employed and not on food stamps would see what he has done thus far as big.
    Millions more people employed , millions off of assistance
    Factories reopening.
    Big has already happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      We won't have a chance to vote for him in 2020 as I have been assured he will be impeached.
      Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Link?
        You need a link? I've been assured hundreds of times by very serious people that the President who has been the hardest on Russian interest in recent history is working for the Russian's. The lack of evidence supporting that supports that theory.

Comment

You need a link? I've been assured hundreds of times by very serious people that the President who has been the hardest on Russian interest in recent history is working for the Russian's. The lack of evidence supporting that supports that theory.
          That is the old claim. The new post Mueller investigation claim (since Mueller has said there was no direct collusion) is that Trump is so incompetent and oblivious that we was not aware he was being used by the Russians and thus not fit for office.

Comment

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Originally posted by Man View Post
            That is the old claim. The new post Mueller investigation claim (since Mueller has said there was no direct collusion) is that Trump is so incompetent and oblivious that we was not aware he was being used by the Russians and thus not fit for office.

But the guy who refused to arm the country being invaded by the Russia and sent his SOS to Russia for a “reset”, total Russian bashing American bad$&&. Also respected by people who are weary of Trump possibly working for the Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ironic from a guy who respects Obama.
              Much more than I do, President Trump.

I understand people not bringing their personal feelings to politics. I do. I get along with people that dont agree with me on several issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Much more than I do, President Trump.

I understand people not bringing their personal feelings to politics. I do. I get along with people that dont agree with me on several issues.
                Obama is every bit the liar and scoundrel that Trump is. Not sure how you think otherwise. I'll take Trump and the success he has brought our country over the traitor Obama. He did horrible damage to this country and the Congress let him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I'll take Trump and the success he has brought our country over the traitor Obama.
                  yeeeeep....

Comment

You need a link?
                    Found it!

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...wikileaks.html

Comment

They got him this time! For sure!

Comment

Obama is every bit the liar and scoundrel that Trump is. Not sure how you think otherwise. I'll take Trump and the success he has brought our country over the traitor Obama. He did horrible damage to this country and the Congress let him do it.
                        Nothing much changed for me, and I disagree with the lying and scoundrels part of the comparison. President Obama was never a traitor. Had a different way of handling things, but never a traitor. If he was, that would have been sought after by the Republican lawyers and pundits.

Much of that success was started under President Obama. President Trump did great in sustaining the momentum.

Comment

Nothing much changed for me, and I disagree with the lying and scoundrels part of the comparison. President Obama was never a traitor. Had a different way of handling things, but never a traitor. If he was, that would have been sought after by the Republican lawyers and pundits.

Much of that success was started under President Obama. President Trump did great in sustaining the momentum.

Comment

Take the rose colored glasses off. Obama lied every time he spoke. This nation would have never seen economic success if Obama was still President. Every economic indicator was stagnant under Obama and he led the worst recovery from a recession in US history.

Comment

Take the rose colored glasses off. Obama lied every time he spoke. This nation would have never seen economic success if Obama was still President. Every economic indicator was stagnant under Obama and he led the worst recovery from a recession in US history.
                              But he just seemed like a nice guy.

Comment

Rose colored glasses? There are literal facts to back up the statements I made. There was improvement towards the end of the term, and that's not an opinion.

When you say "every time he spoke" you literally lose everything. It's hyperbole and blind hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X