Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    If I based my vote on whether or not i liked the candidate as a person I probably wouldn't vote very often. Politicians lately have proven that a prerequisite to office is to lie, cheat, and steal while propping their base up by false narratives and corruption. I will not vote for him because I do not believe he is much of a leader in a representative democracy. Leaving to go on a meat hunt right now so please don't roast me for lack of responses.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Good luck on the meat hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      not a chance I would vote for the guy on reality TV that told people they were fired from imaginary jobs.
      The guy on the reality TV show has done a lot of good for this country in just the 2 years he has been on office.

Comment

Go Trump

Comment

If I based my vote on whether or not i liked the candidate as a person I probably wouldn't vote very often. Politicians lately have proven that a prerequisite to office is to lie, cheat, and steal while propping their base up by false narratives and corruption. I will not vote for him because I do not believe he is much of a leader in a representative democracy. Leaving to go on a meat hunt right now so please don't roast me for lack of responses.
          Only that our ountry is not a democracy. We are a republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Curious to hear what LWC, Be10dwn,Lynn21,Jason,BrianL,Duckmanep,Razrbk89 and Rubi513 think now having been 2 years in?
            I like his 2 supreme court picks and hope he gets one more. Like the tax cuts.
            I like that he has brought to light the true colors of the msm and the dems. Most notably the fake attacks on BK and the recent hoax by Jussie Smollett.

Don't like spending like a drunken sailor. Not crazy about the wall. Strictly enforcing our illegal hiring laws would be much more effective...if your goal was to keep illegals from entering our country.

I'd give him a C+ so far. I'd vote for him if the election was tomorrow. Will see what happens the next couple years.

Comment

I honestly dont understand how anyone would not vote for him aside from some personal egotistical problem. Funny being DT had the largest ego on the planet. I definitely dont love him as a person, and dont love everything thing he says and tweets, but dadgum he has done more than any previous president has done, and Done what he said he was going to do during his campaign, and he is putting America first even if it offends someone.
              He has exposed the media, exposed how corrupt our system is, and he is winning in just about every decision he has made. I cant fathom why someone would want to go back to the status quo we have had the past 20 years. I liked the Bush boys, and I like them better as human beings, but Trump is hands down the best president we have had since I have been old enough to vote. I'm 41.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                So much wrong in this thread. It sure feels **** good to feel like an American again. GO TRUMP!!!!
                Couldn't agree more! MAGA!!!

Comment

They've been doing that since the 1946...

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Only that our ountry is not a democracy. We are a republic.

Comment

I was on some thread saying I wasnt going to vote for him and didnt. Still wont. Mine is more of a personal thing though.
                      So what is this personal thing, because he had a reality TV show? That's the reason you wont vote for him? Come on man...that doesn't even make a lick of sense. Not trying to give you a hard time either but if that is why, I'd hate to be your friend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        So what is this personal thing, because he had a reality TV show? That's the reason you wont vote for him? Come on man...that doesn't even make a lick of sense. Not trying to give you a hard time either but if that is why, I'd hate to be your friend.
                        That's definitely part of the reason why - there are many more personal issues such as cheating and lying, and treating people with respect.

He would never be my friend. I dont associate with those type of people. And I'm proud of that.

Comment

Curious to hear what LWC, Be10dwn,Lynn21,Jason,BrianL,Duckmanep,Razrbk89 and Rubi513 think now having been 2 years in?
                          Since you asked.... I still don't like the guy. We still don't have affordable healthcare, we still don't have a wall (I do not like the emergency declaration plan), we have more restrictions on guns with more to come likely before 2020, who knows where he will end up on the DACA situation. I would love to see someone primary him out, but know that will never happen.

My prediction is that his childish behavior and ego have put us in a position to lose 2020, just look at his approval rating, most people don't like him. Other repubs could have done a similar or better job, accomplished similar things, and won 2020 easily. He has the dems so fired up that we will see record dem turnout in 2020 if they put up any kind of decent candidate.

Flame away. Hope I'm here in 2020 eating crow.

Comment

The guy on the reality TV show has done a lot of good for this country in just the 2 years he has been on office.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              I honestly dont understand how anyone would not vote for him aside from some personal egotistical problem. Funny being DT had the largest ego on the planet. I definitely dont love him as a person, and dont love everything thing he says and tweets, but dadgum he has done more than any previous president has done, and Done what he said he was going to do during his campaign, and he is putting America first even if it offends someone.
                              He has exposed the media, exposed how corrupt our system is, and he is winning in just about every decision he has made. I cant fathom why someone would want to go back to the status quo we have had the past 20 years. I liked the Bush boys, and I like them better as human beings, but Trump is hands down the best president we have had since I have been old enough to vote. I'm 41.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              You missed getting to vote for Reagan. He was the best president we've had in at least 100 years, if not all time. He was a champion for constitutional conservatism, which (to my surprise and unexpected pleasure) Trump has been so far as well. But Reagan did it with SO much more class and grace. He was great at being unifying. He definitely had his haters in the media and on the left, just like Trump and Cruz and every other conservative always has. But Reagan won the hearts of the folks in the middle who aren't hopelessly committed to the left. He did it by getting things done in a classy and respectful way. We could sure benefit from someone like that at the helm today. The tribal conflict and outright hatred that our society is consumed by today is not good. Not good at all. Trump thrives on it and feeds into it. I wish that were different about him. He's done some really good things that I am really happy about. If the election were today and he was the nominee again (which I expect he'll be), I'd definitely vote for him this time. But I'd still have to hold my nose in doing so. He's clearly the lesser of the two evils between him and whoever the Democrats end up nominating. But he still leaves a lot to be desired when we need to unite the country again after all the extreme and increasingly hateful and dangerous division. I don't know what the fix is for that, other than Jesus. I don't believe any politician can fix what is so broken in our society now. I'd sure like to see a president and a BIG part of Congress trying though. We don't have that now, and we haven't had it for a long time. Tribalism is fine as long as your tribe is in control. But it leads to retribution as soon as the other tribe gets control. I don't see that cycle ending well.

Comment

That's definitely part of the reason why - there are many more personal issues such as cheating and lying, and treating people with respect.

He would never be my friend. I dont associate with those type of people. And I'm proud of that.
                                Lying, cheating..... before he was president? Or after?

Comment

Working...
                                X