Mitt Romney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
    What does that say about his supporters? I'm sorry, but if his supporters like him more because people call him on his juvenile antics, then that says more about his supporters than his "haters"
    Absolutely. And the more juvenile, the more the supporters eat it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
      Or, you could say that his supporters believe that he is the better choice and find his off the cuff responses refreshing because many times it is exactly what we are thinking.

He knows when to be glib and when to be serious or he wouldn't be where he is.

He's smart and he's playing to the bashers, free advertising.
      He's not playing to the bashers, he is simply playing the American people.....and some are buying it.

Comment

I was reviled by his get on his knees comment. Come on man. Be a little presidential. He's proving the point that we who don't like him are making, but the people who do like him eat that **** up I guess.
        He was talking about Mitt begging for millions and said he could have gotten him to get on his knees to beg for millions....big deal.

I will say Mitt has more of a tan than Trump.

Just saw McCain has made a statement today against T.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          He was talking about Mitt begging for millions and said he could have gotten him to get on his knees to beg for millions....big deal.

I will say Mitt has more of a tan than Trump.
          He does have a fantastic tan...he's not as...orange lol

Comment

He does have a fantastic tan...he's not as...orange lol
            At times he has the reverse raccoon look going on so it is probably real.

Comment

What does that say about his supporters? I'm sorry, but if his supporters like him more because people call him on his juvenile antics, then that says more about his supporters than his "haters"
              all of the top 3 have been acting juvenile as of lately.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                all of the top 3 have been acting juvenile as of lately.
                They've come down to trump's level, that's for sure. I'll probably just tune out until like December

Comment

I'm thinking this is a ploy to infuriate the voters, to assure voter turnout against the Dem. candidate. (Hillary).
                  Even Cruz and Rubio supporters will vote for Trump, if they recognize that the GOP establishment is trying to sabotage any candidate.
                  Romney is not the kind of man he acted today.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                    I'm thinking this is a ploy to infuriate the voters, to assure voter turnout against the Dem. candidate. (Hillary).
                    Even Cruz and Rubio supporters will vote for Trump, if they recognize that the GOP establishment is trying to sabotage any candidate.
                    Romney is not the kind of man he acted today.
                    This Cruz supporter won't, but I get what you're saying.

Comment

Another problem I had with Romneys speech was he didn't endorse any other candidate. Why not? If Trump is so bad then why not recommend a better option? This makes me think more and more that the "broken convention" is the last hope of the GOP

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Another problem I had with Romneys speech was he didn't endorse any other candidate. Why not? If Trump is so bad then why not recommend a better option? This makes me think more and more that the "broken convention" is the last hope of the GOP
                        That's what he's hoping for. He said as much this morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X