X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelley vs. Trumph Round 2

Who wins?

Trumph spelled that way on purpose

Me. Because ill be watching something else.
    OR
    Me. Because I'll watch with the sound down, and it paused on Megyn.

Comment

Should be entertaining.

Comment

I'll bet you see much different Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          I'm thinking the same thing....his tone has altered noticeably after super tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            In what way. Will he be respectful and try to drive his points across, or will he continue to degrade and belittle folks that put him on the spot.
            Last edited by Traildust; 03-03-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Matter of fact, he will be overly gracious to her. Which he will get blasted for by the Media afterwords.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                In what way. Will he be respectful and try to drive his points across, or will he continue to degrade and belittle folks that put him on the stop.
                Way more respectful and gracious. But the media will nit pick the crap out of afterwords.

Comment

He will have an underlying comment waiting on her. As well as she will have one waiting for him.

I am curious if the two ankle biters will tag team against him again or let him finish anything he is trying to say.

Comment

I hope he doesn't say "Hello Megyn, you look lovely tonight". Head lines will be "Trump is sexist"

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I am curious if the two ankle biters will tag team against him again or let him finish anything he is trying to say.
                      I bet he's hoping they do tag team him... otherwise he might have to actually say something with substance...and not just pitch one-liners, derogatory remarks, and smart *** comments.
                      Short story - they leave him alone... he dies on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I bet he's hoping they do tag team him... otherwise he might have to actually say something with substance...and not just pitch one-liners, derogatory remarks, and smart *** comments.
                        Short story - they leave him alone... he dies on stage.
                        I hope they do let him finish his statements. I want to see how much substance is there. Hard to debate over screaming chihuahuas.

Comment

I wish she would put on a little more meat. She is hot but used to be way hotter before the emaciated look.

Oh, yes and there will be politics and stuff or whatever going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I hope they do let him finish his statements. I want to see how much substance is there. Hard to debate over screaming chihuahuas.
                            Are you referencing "Chihuahuas" because of their Hispanic heritage
                            Don't make me throw out the "R" word!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Me. Because ill be watching something else.
                              OR
                              Me. Because I'll watch with the sound down, and it paused on Megyn.
                              ^^^^This.

Comment

Working...
                              X