• Show
Clear All

Why aren't we talking about

Trump unveils seven-point healthcare reform plan

You have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      You have a link?
      Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

Comment

I read it this morning. Overall I think it is a start. Competition across state lines is a big plus.

Comment

Not sure what's NEW on his plan that hasn't been offered by multiple republicans since Obamacare went in effect. I see nothing new that hasn't been discussed before.

Comment

Thank you!

I don't have an opinion yet. I need more time to analyze it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Not sure what's NEW on his plan that hasn't been offered by multiple republicans since Obamacare went in effect. I see nothing new that hasn't been discussed before.
              Pretty much the same sentiment I had briefing over it... ill read it more carefully later...but don't see anything that wasn't already proposed/introduced/offered by others.
              Maybe that's Trumps platform for policies... passing other people's **** off as his own..

Comment

U would be correcto sir!
                More importantly..............our previous system was imploded for ONE primary reason! The COST of taking care of the indigent population mostly at our 340-B hospitals. (Ben Taub, Parkland, etc) The weight of the un-insured population was truly destroying the ability/capacity of those facilities and others that took these patients thru their ER doors primarily. (which cost tax payers MORE)
                Without going further on that FACT............why are we NOT fixing that PRIMARY issue with our health system??? These idiots are still attempting to rebuild the entire medical system. The ENTIRE system does NOT need reform nor overhaul. Our health delivery is still the BEST on the GLOBE. Don't be mislead, the system is fine.........the weight of financial burden responsibility is not. Folks, you don't throw away your truck because it has a flat tire or needs a oil change!

Comment

While most of the points are the same (why would they not be ) there are differences between his position and the others.

Is his plan better? I don't know, really only time will tell.

I just think it funny that many of y'all have repeatedly rambled on about the lack of position statements but when he offers one no one mentions it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    I just think it funny that many of y'all have repeatedly rambled on about the lack of position statements but when he offers one no one mentions it.
                    Because the position is NOT what is needed to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. He is doing what EVERYBODY else has been bamboozled into believing that the system went thru complete failure.............that is a Misrepresentation of what is needed to care for ALL citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Because the position is NOT what is needed to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. He is doing what EVERYBODY else has been bamboozled into believing that the system went thru complete failure.............that is a Misrepresentation of what is needed to care for ALL citizens.
                      Maybe you should have run for the job. You got all the answers.
                      [emoji14]

Comment

[emoji14]
                        Not fair Mike, down right "out of bounds" honestly. I am ONLY sharing the hypocrisy on this TOPIC. I just worked in the industry with the 340B hospitals directly and my memory is NOT so short that I cannot remember WHY Obama decided to pursue the healthcare industry. FIX the primary issue(s), don't destroy the system we have in America!!!

Comment

[emoji14]
                          I'll take Oscar over Trump any day!

Comment

I got skeletons brother!!! That junior high girlfriend would be on TV in NOLA within a week!!! Well................so do all of these other misfits running on both sides...............LMAO!!!

Comment

I would never vote for someone who slays defenseless beautiful animals and then sits next to their dead carcass and takes pictures smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X