No announcement yet.

Looks like Carson is bowing out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one who wanted to make sure that the youth of that era stayed healthy so they could pay for her (Ms Elders') social security?

Comment

Rush Limbaugh called her a buffoon.
      Often that term is applied inaccurately.
      Not in this case.

Comment

Carson's CPAC speech is strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOnestly hate that he has fallen off the radar..........probably NOT brash enough for our gung-ho voting citizens of the new millennium.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Carson's CPAC speech is strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOnestly hate that he has fallen off the radar..........probably NOT brash enough for our gung-ho voting citizens of the new millennium.
          Unfortunately our country is not poised for true leadership right now

Comment

Carson is a good man but he was done long ago. Should have took himself out of the oven before he burned. Next one to go should be Little Marco. He's done also. He self imploded last night.

Comment

Carson was never seriously running for President. His campaign blew through gobs and gobs of cash, while doing very little campaigning, very little advertising. How is that possible? It's possible because their burn rate was astronomical, and they were using most of the money they raised....to raise more money. Oh sure, he did book tours, and likely has an absolute killer fundraising list of names that he can sell for millions of dollars to future political candidates. But sorry, he was never a serious candidate for President. My impression of his character changed dramatically back in the Fall when it was revealed that most of the money his campaign was raising was being plowed right back into direct-mail fundraising, not campaigning.

I don't know about Carson personally, but I guarantee he enriched some of his political consultants greatly.

Comment

Working...
              X