The BLM back after Bundy's cattle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BLM back after Bundy's cattle.

After arresting The father now they say his cattle are wild, ornery and destroying the land. Guess they figure since he's being held in jail without bond, now is their opportunity to round up his cattle and sell them.

Bundy's million-dollar herd of ornery cattle giving feds a meaty problem
    The feds have rogue rancher Cliven Bundy behind bars, but corralling his million-dollar herd of ornery cattle is proving to be a much more daunting task.

This government needs a serious overhaul. It's going to get nasty in short order. Many will say it's no big deal and blow it off.

Comment

And they posted one single picture of a mangy old cow way past her prime from who knows where. But you know it must all be true.

BTW, she don't look all that mean to me. Just an old tiger striped bald face.

Comment

From the title I thought what the heck does Black Lives Matter want with cattle

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          Hillary has a big bbq cookout planned for her supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            These Black Lives Matters guys just wont go away! And now they're after cattle, good god man.

Of course I see more Black Angus and Black Brangus cattle down at the slaughterhouse than any white Charolais so they do have a legitimate beef! HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              These Black Lives Matters guys just wont go away! And now they're after cattle, good god man.

Of course I see more Black Angus and Black Brangus cattle down at the slaughterhouse than any white Charolais so they do have a legitimate beef! HAHAHA
              Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Haha you had to throw "beef" in there huh?

Comment

He's been stealing from the citizens of the United States, destroying public lands and failing to pay grazing fees for years. He's also been charged with assaulting federal officers.

"Bundy and his sons — Ammon and Ryan Bundy — as well as Montana resident Ryan Payne and Ohio conservative Internet radio show host Pete Santilli were charged with a total of 16 felonies.

The charges were:

1 count of conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States
                  1 count of conspiracy to impede or injure a federal officer
                  4 counts of using and carrying a firearm in relation to a crime of violence
                  2 counts of assault on a federal officer
                  2 counts of threatening a federal law enforcement officer
                  3 counts of obstruction of the due administration of justice
                  2 counts of interference with interstate commerce by extortion
                  1 count of interstate travel in aid of extortion."

"As a result, Cliven Bundy’s cattle have been illegally grazing on federal land for 20 years. Over these 20 years, Cliven Bundy has racked up over $1 million in unpaid grazing fees, and has actually expanded his cattle’s grazing further into federal lands. He has been taken to court (and defeated) both in 1998 and 2013."

"Because it’s often portrayed as such, it bears mentioning that no one was trying to remove Cliven Bundy from his land/home. No one was trying to “take his land away.” After 20 years of Bundy not paying for his cattle’s grazing fees, the BLM was there to remove cattle that were grazing on federal lands near his ranch."

Update: June 20, 2023 – A Federal jury has resumed deliberations on the Bundy Ranch Standoff Trial A
                  Last edited by Froggy; 03-02-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    He's been stealing from the citizens of the United States, destroying public lands and failing to pay grazing fees for years. He's also been charged with assaulting federal officers.

"Bundy and his sons — Ammon and Ryan Bundy — as well as Montana resident Ryan Payne and Ohio conservative Internet radio show host Pete Santilli were charged with a total of 16 felonies.

The charges were:

"As a result, Cliven Bundy’s cattle have been illegally grazing on federal land for 20 years. Over these 20 years, Cliven Bundy has racked up over $1 million in unpaid grazing fees, and has actually expanded his cattle’s grazing further into federal lands. He has been taken to court (and defeated) both in 1998 and 2013."

"Because it’s often portrayed as such, it bears mentioning that no one was trying to remove Cliven Bundy from his land/home. No one was trying to “take his land away.” After 20 years of Bundy not paying for his cattle’s grazing fees, the BLM was there to remove cattle that were grazing on federal lands near his ranch."

http://www.factandmyth.com/conspirac...eral-land-grab
                    thanks for being the voice of reason here.

you and i rarely agree, but you are spot on here.

Bundy and his sons created their own problems.

he recognized the federal govt from reagan til '93 by paying grazing fees, but when the law changed he refused to comply.

he is a criminal and so are his sons now. and since they are all vacationing behind bars for years to come, no one can take care of the cattle.

the govt must seize the cattle or let them die.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

The charges were:

http://www.factandmyth.com/conspirac...eral-land-grab

I never said that he was innocent.

I will say there is a HUGE PROBLEM when the federal government owns a WHOPPING 86% of the land in a state. Almost EVERYTHING the federal government gets their hands evolved in ends up badly. Here is a picture of how much land they own throught the country.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Still blows my mind that a rancher accused of grazing cattle on federal land is in jail and Hillary Clinton who pretty much committed treason and is responsible for the deaths of many is walking free and running for president

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                          I never said that he was innocent.

I will say there is a HUGE PROBLEM when the federal government owns a WHOPPING 86% of the land in a state. Almost EVERYTHING the federal government gets their hands evolved in ends up badly. Here is a picture of how much land they own throught the country.
                          There are thousands of hunters that hunt and fish that land. Look at how many hunters here from this site enjoy the small amount of federal land we have here in Texas. I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                            Still blows my mind that a rancher accused of grazing cattle on federal land is in jail and Hillary Clinton who pretty much committed treason and is responsible for the deaths of many is walking free and running for president
                            Makes you wonder

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                              it boggles the mind doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X