X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz is on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      I doubt Rubio will even win his home state of FL, so far tonight he's nothing but a spoiler candidate for Cruz. Rubio needs to drop out of the race.
      ^^^Agree 100%^^^ So many cancelled out votes.

But it's alarming what the rest of the country has done with the Donald. All these "Trumpsters" better be careful what they wish for.

Voting for Trump in the primary is a win for Hil! As good as a democratic vote. When Trump wins the GOP nom Hillary's camp will have time to regroup and win it. The closer we get to the election the more time there is for Trump's true character to show and all these "Trumpsters" will see what he really is all about. A way too sensitive and selfish narcissist hot head!! Not the right temperament for a president IMO.
      Don't get me wrong I will vote GOP and NEVER for Hillary....but only because the smell is just "slightly" better!

Comment

Wow..........he is asking for others to drop out and join him.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          ^^^Agree 100%^^^ So many cancelled out votes.

But it's alarming what the rest of the country has done with the Donald. All these "Trumpsters" better be careful what they wish for.

Voting for Trump in the primary is a win for Hil! As good as a democratic vote. When Trump wins the GOP nom Hillary's camp will have time to regroup and win it. The closer we get to the election the more time there is for Trump's true character to show and all these "Trumpsters" will see what he really is all about. A way too sensitive and selfish narcissist hot head!! Not the right temperament for a president IMO.
          Don't get me wrong I will vote GOP and NEVER for Hillary....but only because the smell is just "slightly" better!
          I am not a Trump supporter but I think he will rip her to shreds. The media has totally ignored HRC's 4 federal investigations underway by a democratic administration, her refusal to turn publish the speeches she gave to wall street or the Clinton Foundation and the foreign money she raised while doing state business with those countries. Trump will flame her and the media won't be able to help themselves but to watch and report.

That's the good news. The bad news is that Trump will be pres.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            I am not a Trump supporter but I think he will rip her to shreds. The media has totally ignored HRC's 4 federal investigations underway by a democratic administration, her refusal to turn publish the speeches she gave to wall street or the Clinton Foundation and the foreign money she raised while doing state business with those countries. Trump will flame her and the media won't be able to help themselves but to watch and report.

That's the good news. The bad news is that Trump will be pres.
            He will tear hrc a new one. The problem is if people are still voting for her after all of her criminal acts and congress is allowing her to continue on, then what good is it gonna do if he does make her look like an ***? I'm floored that there's really that many idiot voters in the beautiful country I call home. Costa Rica here I come regardless of who gets voted president.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Wow..........he is asking for others to drop out and join him.

He should... He gives first place speeches when he finishes third... Imagine what his speech would be like if he consistently started finishing second!!! [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Senate is hardly a pawn reform school!
                Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                He should... He gives first place speeches when he finishes third... Imagine what his speech would be like if he consistently started finishing second!!! [emoji2]
                Bwahhahahahahahahahahaa!!!! Now that his funny sir.

Comment

Guess I'm in the dark on your math?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Guess I'm in the dark on your math?

...or just in the dark!!! [emoji2]

No worries, in the dark here as well. Just providing some "light" humor on the evening.

Comment

...or just in the dark!!! [emoji2]

No worries, in the dark here as well. Just providing some "light" humor on the evening.
                      Whatever.

Your trump card is showing

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        Whatever.

Your trump card is showing

If you only knew....

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                          He will tear hrc a new one. The problem is if people are still voting for her after all of her criminal acts and congress is allowing her to continue on, then what good is it gonna do if he does make her look like an ***? I'm floored that there's really that many idiot voters in the beautiful country I call home. Costa Rica here I come regardless of who gets voted president.
                          You all are forgetting where the loyalties of the mainstream media lie. I suggest everyone watch John Oliver's show from last weekend to see how bad he makes trump look. For the time being the mainstream media is going easy on trump likely because he drives ratings. Once the general election fight begins they will begin the full court press against trump and expose the skeletons in his closet. His past lies, lawsuits, flip flops, failed business dealings, alleged rape of his ex wife, etc. will all be brought to the forefront. Hilary also has some skeletons in the closet, but trump also has quite a few. The media will have 6 months to make trump look like the devil and I'm sure they will do everything in their power to make that happen. No one outside of trump himself and maybe Fox News will be trying to bring down Hilary. Unless she gets indicted I think her email scandal will go away for the most part. It's already happening. The worst of it is happening now while the republicans are distracted by their own race. By June when it really matters it will be old news. coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                            You all are forgetting where the loyalties of the mainstream media lie. I suggest everyone watch John Oliver's show from last weekend to see how bad he makes trump look. For the time being the mainstream media is going easy on trump likely because he drives ratings. Once the general election fight begins they will begin the full court press against trump and expose the skeletons in his closet. His past lies, lawsuits, flip flops, failed business dealings, alleged rape of his ex wife, etc. will all be brought to the forefront. Hilary also has some skeletons in the closet, but trump also has quite a few. The media will have 6 months to make trump look like the devil and I'm sure they will do everything in their power to make that happen. No one outside of trump himself and maybe Fox News will be trying to bring down Hilary. Unless she gets indicted I think her email scandal will go away for the most part. It's already happening. The worst of it is happening now while the republicans are distracted by their own race. By June when it really matters it will be old news. coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                              Bingo! My thoughts exactly. The liberal media has been allowing the Donald to skate so far....and it's all a plan to blast him before the general election and implode the GOP.

Comment

That all need some sanity injections....

Comment

Working...
                                X