Cruz hates farmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I heard Ted is going to outlaw corn, beans, wheat, and jalapeƱos. There will be a 50% tax increase on overalls, straw hats, and john deere products.

Good grief.
    You dont say
    That Cruz sure is a scoundrel

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I heard Ted is going to outlaw corn, beans, wheat, and jalapeƱos. There will be a 50% tax increase on overalls, straw hats, and john deere products.

Good grief.
      He hates meskin farmers!

Comment

He may hate farmers but he is also hating the voters of about 5 different states too, at the moment...

There is a ton of fraud being committed with the farm subsidies..
        Some really need it and a bunch are just abusing it..

Comment

Title should read Cruz Hates Welfare....

Comment

I make 50% of my income in ag. But I am a realist and I think the government should stay out of all industry. People disagree with me on all issues but if you are a real conservative you are conservative across the board. Just look at the Grayson co archery thread that is two years old that keep popping up. People just want the government to pick winners on there special interest and go back to being conservative when it suits them. Cruz is the most contestant man I have seen in a really long time in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              How about property tax breaks for wind farms, etc coming into you county? Just curious.
              Nope. We have a bunch of wind farms out here and have not seen my electric bill go down by on red cent. Whee is all this electricity going that they continually talk about.

"If you give us tax breaks to put this wind farm up, we can produce enough electricity to run the city of ???????????? forever!" Where is this electricity going after it is built and they get the tax breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Nope. We have a bunch of wind farms out here and have not seen my electric bill go down by on red cent. Whee is all this electricity going that they continually talk about.

"If you give us tax breaks to put this wind farm up, we can produce enough electricity to run the city of ???????????? forever!" Where is this electricity going after it is built and they get the tax breaks?
                it is bought and sold on the open energy market throughout texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

GE (government energy) owns the majority of the wind farms in Texas.
                  That may be a clue. Also there may be some foreign ownerships.

Comment

Working...
                  X