Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz claims the NY Times has a tape of Trump denying he will not secure the border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise, but Trump is already hedging on his illegal immigration policy plans, telling Hannity last night that "everything is negotiable". Doesn't directly answer when Hannity asks him if 11 million illegals would be deported if he is President.

You people who think Trump hung the moon are going to be so screwed up emotionally when he puts the screws to you on everything he promised during the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      No surprise, but Trump is already hedging on his illegal immigration policy plans, telling Hannity last night that "everything is negotiable". Doesn't directly answer when Hannity asks him if 11 million illegals would be deported if he is President.

You people who think Trump hung the moon are going to be so screwed up emotionally when he puts the screws to you on everything he promised during the campaign.
      The dude uses illegals in his business dealings....you really think he is gonna do something that cost him more money in the long run??? The democrats are blowing snot bubbles out their noses, laughing so hard. Talk about a Trojan horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post

I think you people who think any one of these candidates hung the moon is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
          I think you people who think any one of these candidates hung the moon is delusional.
          I agree. But who thinks any candidate hung the moon?

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              I agree. But who thinks any candidate hung the moon?
              I think it is pretty obvious those who support a candidate compared to those who think every one who doesn't is an idiot. They are the ones who dismiss every negative story about their guy while believing and spreading anything negative about the other guys - even if they come from the same source.

Comment

I think it is pretty obvious those who support a candidate compared to those who think every one who doesn't is an idiot. They are the ones who dismiss every negative story about their guy while believing and spreading anything negative about the other guys - even if they come from the same source.
                Well, if you are referring to me, just know that Cruz is not even my first choice. But, yeah, when it comes to Trump, it's a sad sad thing that ANYONE would fall for his empty bill of goods. IMO

Comment

Well, if you are referring to me, just know that Cruz is not even my first choice. But, yeah, when it comes to Trump, it's a sad sad thing that ANYONE would fall for his empty bill of goods. IMO
                  I almost said in my response I was specifically not talking about you - but I didn't want to insult you by even suggesting that I could have been.

I was not even remotely referencing you or the many who support one particular candidate over another. For the record, I am for Kasich and can't bring myself to support any of the top 3. Though I do understand the appeal of each to their supporters.

Comment

correct, a very, very weak GOP field regardless of all the good stuff i heard said 6 months ago about how we had so many good candidates.

trumps the best apparently...

Comment

Ivanka Trump?

Hey, a man can dream, can't he?
                      Megyn giddy over Ivanka? I'm in for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Megyn giddy over Ivanka? I'm in for that
                        Right!

Comment

Working...