Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/op...-our-time.html

I know it's the new York times, but I thought this article was spot on.
    the article is spot on

Over the past generation we have seen the rise of a group of people who are against politics. These groups — best exemplified by the Tea Party but not exclusive to the right — want to elect people who have no political experience. They want “outsiders.” They delegitimize compromise and deal-making. They’re willing to trample the customs and rules that give legitimacy to legislative decision-making if it helps them gain power.

Ultimately, they don’t recognize other people. They suffer from a form of political narcissism, in which they don’t accept the legitimacy of other interests and opinions. They don’t recognize restraints. They want total victories for themselves and their doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      the article is spot on

Or just to see our country strong again. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        What gets me is some of you seriously believe that Hillary and Trump would be the same. Lord lord. As for me whomever wins the GOP I will vote for regardless.

And then you have the sore loosers a on here spreading their propaganda out of desperation. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        What are Hillary and Trumps major differences?

Comment

Art of the Trump

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
          What are Hillary and Trumps major differences?

You're being serious aren't you?

Trump.

Pro Gun
          Pro Strong (EXTRA) Strong Military.
          Pro telling other countries where to get off at.
          Pro Oil and Gas
          Pro America.
          Just for starters.
          Last edited by JW; 02-28-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
            Cruz just dropped a suitcase nuke on Trump's head on national TV this morning. The first candidate (that I know of) to FINALLY bring out into the open and talk about Trump's ties to and business dealings with, the Mafia. It's been public knowledge, but not "well known" by the public. Guarantee you the mainstream media was holding that little bombshell in reserve to hit Trump with once he got the nomination. Cruz just took it away from them. Not exactly the kind of headline Trump wants to have just 36 hours before Super Tuesday.

And news just came out yesterday that Rubio and Schumer met with Roger Ailes and Fox News back during the Gang of 8 debacle, and got them to agree to mute their criticism of the Gang of 8. Not the kind of headline either Rubio OR Fox want right now.

I love that you think this of all things will stick. If anything, this will be helpful. The public is infatuated with mob stories, it's practically romanticized. And the majority of the right gets its news from Fox News. It would be like saying HRC is doomed to lose to Sanders because CNN agreed to be soft on her. If you really this this is a "suitcase nuke" you are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              I love that you think this of all things will stick. If anything, this will be helpful. The public is infatuated with mob stories, it's practically romanticized. And the majority of the right gets its news from Fox News. It would be like saying HRC is doomed to lose to Sanders because CNN agreed to be soft on her. If you really this this is a "suitcase nuke" you are delusional.
              And none of these things matter to his supporters in the primaries, but how is he going to get the support of the middle who are turned off by his act? It's just another example of a segment of the Republican party that is unable to play the long con. Sure they might win the battle, but at the cost of the war. They are willing to settle for 100 percent of nothing rather than maybe 60 percent of what they want. It's amazing to me.

Comment

You're being serious aren't you?
                I am sure I will vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee, but can you answer the question? I don't know what he stands for consistently.

Comment

And none of these things matter to his supporters in the primaries, but how is he going to get the support of the middle who are turned off by his act? It's just another example of a segment of the Republican party that is unable to play the long con. Sure they might win the battle, but at the cost of the war. They are willing to settle for 100 percent of nothing rather than maybe 60 percent of what they want. It's amazing to me.

Im voting GOP. The leftist will vote Dem. The presidency is decided by the moderates. Most of em that I've spoken with Loath Cruz. Cruz can't beat Billary in The General Election. The only chance to keep her out of office is Trump. Like him or not. If the GOP goes ahead and pushes Cruz in, or puts Romney out as an independent to oppose Trump like was floating on the internet yesterday, they will have effectively handed the Presidency over to the Dems on a "Platinum" Platter.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                    I am sure I will vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee, but can you answer the question? I don't know what he stands for consistently.

I did.

Comment

Im voting GOP. The leftist will vote Dem. The presidency is decided by the moderates. Most of em that I've spoken with Loath Cruz. Cruz can't beat Billary in The General Election. The only chance to keep her out of office is Trump. Like him or not. If the GOP goes ahead and pushes Cruz in, or puts Romney out as an independent to oppose Trump like was floating on the internet yesterday, they will have effectively handed the Presidency over to the Dems on a "Platinum" Platter.
                      Honestly I don't think cruz or trump wins a general election. Rubio might be able to. This really is a tallest midget contest. If the dems had a decent candidate, it wouldn't be close, but I guess the same can be said for the gop.

Comment

Art of the Trump

Honestly I don't think cruz or trump wins a general election. Rubio might be able to. This really is a tallest midget contest. If the dems had a decent candidate, it wouldn't be close, but I guess the same can be said for the gop.

Trump can pull more Moderates than both.

For instance. I work with 4 Lesbians that are Trump supporters. So there ya go.

Comment

Trump can pull more Moderates than both.
                          Man I don't agree with that at all, but I bet we will get the chance to find out.

Comment

Man I don't agree with that at all, but I bet we will get the chance to find out.

Re-read my edit. Ya might.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/op...-our-time.html

I know it's the new York times, but I thought this article was spot on.
                              Did you see this yet? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us...arty.html?_r=0
                              It's completely emotional responses. People aren't thinking straight about this. Both sides are playing checkers, while someone out there should be playing chess. Everyone is just banking on the fact that people hate HRC enough that they can throw anybody up there to defeat that hag. On another note, I missed the debate and had to read the transcript, I'm amazed that anyone thinks Trump or Cruz won it. I'm glad I didn't see it, it was embarrassing enough to see it on paper.

Comment

You are giving the average voter too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                                X