Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be President and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you want to be President and why?

NOT STARTING A DEBATE THREAD HERE!!!!

Just list in as few as words as possible who you would like to see get elected and why?

PLEASE DONT QUOTE PEOPLE AND TELL THEM WHY THEIR STUPID!

Don't know his name yet......sadly! As none of the current bunch are statesman, just a bunch of "B Team" yahoo's and crackpots! Lord knows we are in trouble.

Comment

Ted Cruz

He's the only real conservative left in the race.

Comment

Trump...because he says what the majority of folks are already thinking, and he would run this country in the same fashion as a business. Although, we will need plenty of help from both the House and the Senate.

Comment

Whoever wins the GOP

My order would be Cruz followed by Trump.

Comment

dr Ben Carson but feel as though he would do better in a term as vp....then become POTUS

Comment

Ben Carson
              Honesty, humility, and compassion.
              Not to mention he's pretty **** intelligent.

Comment

I think I would like to see Donald with Cruz as VP.

I know he can be a Jackwagon sometimes but I think he will finally build a wall, do something about immigration.

But mostly I think his business experience is his #1 quality. We need someone who will lower taxes on the private sector and bring back the jobs that are going to Mexico and overseas.

Comment

I believe the constitution is in good hands with Ted Cruz. That's why I support him. I like Carson too and I hope someone is going to ask him to join them.

Comment

I'm a Carson fan myself. He's the closest one to my own beliefs. Either way based on scripture we as a country have a long road ahead of us. in the book of Timothy Paul talks to Timothy about being a Soldier. 2 Timothy 2:3-4 "take your fair share of sufferings and hardships as a good soldier if Christ, no soldier entangles himself with the civilian life, but aims to please the one who enlisted him". The fair share of hardships and suffering is today's world, Lord help us endure.

Comment

I did the quiz just for the hell of it.....I voted Cruz over my other choice of Rubio!

Maybe I shoulda voted hill or ol bern?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Ben Carson
                        Honesty, humility, and compassion.
                        Not to mention he's pretty **** intelligent.
                        I thought knew but After last night this is the direction I'm heading..

Comment

Cruz

Comment

Rand Paul, because I like the Constitution.

Note: He didn't say if they had to be in the running...

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                              Rand Paul, because I like the Constitution.

Note: He didn't say if they had to be in the running...
                              Well you aught to be a Cruz guy then..... And he is in the running

Comment

Working...
                              X