Who Wins the General Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    I think the filibuster was him playing politics.. He knew he was going to run for potus and he also knew that I SC judge, that he endorsed, played a huge hand in passing OC..

He was trying to save face..

Exactly. 21 whole hours huh? All that tells me is he caved in less than a day. Not the kind of man I want as Commander in Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Exactly. 21 whole hours huh? All that tells me is he caved in less than a day. Not the kind of man I want as Commander in Chief.
      but, but, but....

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Advance his own personal ambitions? That's Trump to a big capital T.

It's what Cruz was trying to KEEP FROM HAPPENING, that I'm talking about. Why some people think we need more restrictions and more laws baffles me. Everyone seems to want MORE to happen in Washington. I want LESS.
        Well I am not advocating for Trump but you are making my point for me with regard to how similar is to Cruz is Obama. The first is the false equivalency of his filibuster act to Trump running for pres. The second is the false conclusion that some people think we need more restrictions and more laws.

That is what Obama does. That is what Cruz does. Over time it becomes very corrosive and divisive. You have every right to believe both, but that does not make them factual nor necessarily even true. It's like Cruz coming out and stating that Trump will elect liberal supreme court justices and Trump is against the 2nd amendment.

So personally, I don't want 4 more years of that.

Comment

Yep! 21 hours. The longest filibuster in the history of the country. But you come up with caved in less than a day. And yet others call it politics. OF COURSE IT'S POLITICS!!! Where else are there filibusters? I swear, you guys could spin anything.

Comment

Yep! 21 hours. The longest filibuster in the history of the country. But you come up with caved in less than a day. And yet others call it politics. OF COURSE IT'S POLITICS!!! Where else are there filibusters? I swear, you guys could spin anything.

Woooow. 21 hours!!!! He caved to national pressure. I have zero confidence in him if he was under world pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              Well I am not advocating for Trump but you are making my point for me with regard to how similar is to Cruz is Obama. The first is the false equivalency of his filibuster act to Trump running for pres. The second is the false conclusion that some people think we need more restrictions and more laws.

That is what Obama does. That is what Cruz does. Over time it becomes very corrosive and divisive. You have every right to believe both, but that does not make them factual nor necessarily even true. It's like Cruz coming out and stating that Trump will elect liberal supreme court justices and Trump is against the 2nd amendment.

So personally, I don't want 4 more years of that.
              What? Cruz is like Obama? Are you serious? No sense in responding to you any more.

Comment

Woooow. 21 hours!!!! He caved to national pressure. I have zero confidence in him if he was under world pressure.
                Woooooow! You obviously don't understand politics. My bad!

Comment

Woooooow! You obviously don't understand politics. My bad!

Equally as much as you bud. [emoji1417]

Comment

What? Cruz is like Obama? Are you serious? No sense in responding to you any more.
                    Lol

Comment

If you take away their political ideologies they are remarkably similar. We all have a choice in how we select who we support. I choose character and leadership attributes over ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                        If you take away their political ideologies they are remarkably similar. We all have a choice in how we select who we support. I choose character and leadership attributes over ideology.

Ideology is noble. But it accomplishes "0"...

Comment

So we can count ragin' as voting for Trump in 2 days?

Comment

Who Wins the General Election

Originally posted by ckconservative View Post
                            So we can count ragin' as voting for Trump in 2 days?

I'm not saying who I'm voting for. [emoji6]

My #1 Ben Carson doesn't have a prayer at this point.

Comment

I like Cruz first and Carson would be my 2nd choice, but yes I don't see how Carson can get anywhere. He should probably drop out after Tuesday if the results are similar to what the polls currently show. He in last in many states.

Comment

Based on the behavior of the top 3 candidates I'd be happy to see Kaisich squeak in the win at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X