Trump says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record
    I will vote for the person representing the right. Who ever that may be..
    I'm not a huge fan of any of the candidates, they are all weak. I just think Cruz is a joke.
    Always have. A "All bark and no bite" career politician. Even before this dog and pony show. But I will vote for him if it comes down to it.. Ughh

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      For the record
      I will vote for the person representing the right. Who ever that may be..
      I'm not a huge fan of any of the candidates, they are all weak. I just think Cruz is a joke.
      Always have. A "All bark and no bite" career politician. Even before this dog and pony show. But I will vote for him if it comes down to it.. Ughh
      I'm not sure why you think Cruz is a joke. I would be interested to hear which of his policies you disagree with. From what I have found in my research, he has been fighting for our constitution from an early age and does what he says he will do. The establishment and the democrats don't think he is a joke. They know he will not cave to their pressure.

Here is a clip from a couple years ago I found interesting. It is of a prominent democratic strategist discussing Cruz.

Last edited by LWC; 02-18-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Trump is part of the problem in this country, now he is going to fix things??

He is still the same as he always has been. He says 'I am in business, I played the game', which to a normal person translates to I worked hard and I was successful. The truth is when he says he 'played the game', it means he was part of the corrupt system and worked it to his advantage. Don't forget the last time he was in bankruptcy court was 2009. He is not nearly as successful as he makes himself out to be, he never has been. I actually think he is running for president as a publicity stunt.

If you have some time here is a documentary on him.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
          Trump is part of the problem in this country, now he is going to fix things??

He is still the same as he always has been. He says 'I am in business, I played the game', which to a normal person translates to I worked hard and I was successful. The truth is when he says he 'played the game', it means he was part of the corrupt system and worked it to his advantage. Don't forget the last time he was in bankruptcy court was 2009. He is not nearly as successful as he makes himself out to be, he never has been. I actually think he is running for president as a publicity stunt.

If you have some time here is a documentary on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UO3nn7awUk
          His net worth is 4 billion USD. I'd say that he is successful

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            His net worth is 4 billion USD. I'd say that he is successful
            You should watch that video I linked to. What success he has had is based on a corrupt system and celebrity. How does that qualify him to be President? Personally I would not loan the guy 10 cents, and we are supposed to trust him with running our country? (I know he would probably be better than the joker we have now, but come on!)

Here is some more food for thought on him.

Comment

By the way I seriously doubt he is really worth 4 billion. If you are going by what he says, it is probably considerably less.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                By the way I seriously doubt he is really worth 4 billion. If you are going by what he says, it is probably considerably less.
                He is running and winning purely by getting the "NOT KILLARY" group to back him.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  He is running and winning purely by getting the "NOT KILLARY" group to back him.
                  A lot of people are backing him because it drives you Cruz'ers so crazy. [emoji14]
                  Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 02-18-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

This country is too far gone, we will have to hit rock bottom before we can come back up, values and morals completely shot!
                    No one, Dem or Repub can ever pay back are debt.
                    We will all be eating beans and rice before long, mark my word

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      This country is too far gone, we will have to hit rock bottom before we can come back up, values and morals completely shot!
                      No one, Dem or Repub can ever pay back are debt.
                      We will all be eating beans and rice before long, mark my word
                      I don't think were gone yet but I do mostly agree with you. I think the next President will be faced with that delima. Either major fiscal changes are made to pay off our debt which mean creating a surplus in our budget or we will reach a point in the next decade where our debt is unsustainable and we crash like Europa. But it will be drastic like abolish affordable healthcare and cut back a lot of welfare.

Comment

Working...
                      X