Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
    I'd be happy to do so:

Trump has no experience with working with foreign powers. Hillary has tons of experience here. Trump quite often says things to **** off foreign leaders. Hillary has many bad sides, but she is generally better at dealing with foreign governments. Trump only experience here comes from financial dealings, such as opening golf courses.

Trump is a wild card. The reality is that nobody here knows WHAT he believes or what he will do. He has a habit of "mispeaking" being "misunderstood" or simply walking back what he said. In other words, he says what he is thinking at that moment without thinking it through. It's frustrating in an election, but if he were president, his little remarks can cause serious problems. Hillary is a liar, but at least you know where she stands on most topics.

Trump's biggest asset is his understanding of finances. Yet, he has been plagued with issues even in that regard. His "little loan" of a million dollars shows that he has been fed with a silver spoon. He employes illegals and has probably committed fraud with his university. He comes up with stupid remarks like "We'll make Mexico pay for it!" or plans to build a huge wall with no real idea how he would pay for it. In reality, you could compare that to Bernie Sanders and his "free college" crap with no real idea of how to pay for it. Trump "appears" to be pro war but also says he will reduce debt. War is expensive!

Hillary is a true democrat. You may disagree with her beliefs, but she stays true to her democratic underpinnings. Trump has supported democrats and has threatened to go third party if not nominated. Many Republicans say he isn't a republican and isn't truly conservative. That's HIS OWN PARTY!

The whole "anybody but Hillary" thing is just so annoying. You guys are willing to vote for somebody you don't like or trust, just because you are scared of Hillary. Perhaps instead of giving up your morals, you could just say heck no to Trump, the greatest con artist of recent history. He's about to con America into voting for him without even once saying anything meaningful.
    Seriously. That's what makes him much worse..?????
    I thought you had the goods on the guy..
    Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I'm not a fan and we have been doing this dance for a while now...most of us understand where we are with Trump & not going to rehash why he wasn't my primary.

The main thing for me & where Shane and I have a little gap in out thinking is simply the total amount of evil that witch has shown with her total brazen indifference to the whole process...I really think she would pee on the constitution if she could gain an ounce of power. I really think she has no interest in the what our founding fathers intended in regards to what freedom stands for & defending the republic.
      I agree with your assessment of her. I don't see any gap in our thinking there at all.

I guess what i'm trying to say is what do you honestly feel Hillary would put into place if she could make her own path without any resistance??
      Here's where our gap is though. Hillary will likely face a lot more resistance from Congress than Trump would. That's one reason why she doesn't scare me quite as much as she terrifies a lot of other people. She is hated by most of her own party, much less everyone else. She will certainly have no mandate to do whatever she wants after the election is over (which she will probably win). She will reunite the Republican Party better than Trump or anyone else ever could, and the GOP politicians will definitely be feeling the heat from the public with the 2018 midterms coming along next.

Trump, on the other hand, will be happy to alienate the conservative Republicans and cut deals with the Democrats and progressive RINO Republicans. He won't face any resistance at all, because he won't stand on principle for anything. He'll be glad to scratch whichever backs will scratch his so he can start cashing some of those political bribe checks instead of writing them, for a change.

Also Hillary's track record shows her to be terribly inept at accomplishing anything that she sets out to accomplish. She doesn't have any ability whatsoever to draw people to her. No charisma or leadership skills at all. The more she speaks, the less people like her and want to follow her. She's not as scary as lots of people make her out to be. She's evil, horrible, and scary for sure. But she's definitely not some kind of all powerful and invincible emperor the way some people seem to believe.

I may be missing it, but I do not think Trump carries anything near to what her true beliefs are. I do not feel she has any value for what so many of us hold sacred. She scares me...a lot. Don has his issues but I do not get that he wants or would do anywhere near the same damage.
      True about Hillary, but Trump has no core values at all. That makes him equally dangerous. He'd sell out his own mother if he got an opportunity to capitalize on it for personal gain. He brags about cutting deals, and he would have no problem cutting deals with folks like Hillary on the left. He's in it to cash in and to help his kids cash in more than anything else, I imagine.

Now if his whole angle was to get the Clinton's back into the driver's seat, then we have deeper issues.
      If that is truly his whole purpose in all of this, it's mostly just a way for him to get paid. But even if he started out with that in mind, I'm sure he is now in it to win it if possible. He could cash in a lot more if he wins. He'd have no trouble stabbing the Clintons or anyone else in the back if he decides it would be more profitable for him to do so. I don't think he has any ideological political goals at all one way or another. He's just all about personal gain.

I watched this show the other day & tend to forget how powerful some of the verbiage is in the greatest document ever written by man...I wonder just how far things will have to get pushed for us to push back again. Scary times.

Sorta hit a chord with me & thought I would share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsc1H_AwKtw
      Good stuff. I wish a large majority of Americans agreed.
      Last edited by Shane; 07-05-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Seriously. That's what makes him much worse..?????
        I thought you had the goods on the guy..
        Nevermind.
        Yes, the very real possibility of him launching us into a third World War makes him a very POOR choice.

Comment

Trump is the only chance we got. Today just shows how tainted things are. There is no more checks and balances. I hope he goes in there and fires most of them. At $19T in debt, I don't see how he could possibly bamboozle Americans any more than they have been, by the current bureaucrats. The entire system is broken. No GOP or independent is riding in on a white horse to save us.

The stuff that Trump may do doesn't scare me of what has already happened. Hillary has been crowed queen, what deals do you think she has cut to get there. She flew to a campaign rally in AF1? Got millions from foreign government? Lied to the public and to the feds about sending classified docs? Even Bernie supports can see this, but yea, lets speculate about what Trump could possibly do.

Comment

Again, whatever makes you sleep best at night. I personally refuse to vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              I agree with your assessment of her. I don't see any gap in our thinking there at all.

Here's where our gap is though. Hillary will likely face a lot more resistance from Congress than Trump would. That's one reason why she doesn't scare me quite as much as she terrifies a lot of other people. She is hated by most of her own party, much less everyone else. She will certainly have no mandate to do whatever she wants after the election is over (which she will probably win). She will reunite the Republican Party better than Trump or anyone else ever could, and the GOP politicians will definitely be feeling the heat from the public with the 2018 midterms coming along next.

Trump, on the other hand, will be happy to alienate the conservative Republicans and cut deals with the Democrats and progressive RINO Republicans. He won't face any resistance at all, because he won't stand on principle for anything. He'll be glad to scratch whichever backs will scratch his so he can start cashing some of those political bribe checks instead of writing them, for a change.

Also Hillary's track record shows her to be terribly inept at accomplishing anything that she sets out to accomplish. She doesn't have any ability whatsoever to draw people to her. No charisma or leadership skills at all. The more she speaks, the less people like her and want to follow her. She's not as scary as lots of people make her out to be. She's evil, horrible, and scary for sure. But she's definitely not some kind of all powerful and invincible emperor the way some people seem to believe.

True about Hillary, but Trump has no core values at all. That makes him equally dangerous. He'd sell out his own mother if he got an opportunity to capitalize on it for personal gain. He brags about cutting deals, and he would have no problem cutting deals with folks like Hillary on the left. He's in it to cash in and to help his kids cash in more than anything else, I imagine.

If that is truly his whole purpose in all of this, it's mostly just a way for him to get paid. But even if he started out with that in mind, I'm sure he is now in it to win it if possible. He could cash in a lot more if he wins. He'd have no trouble stabbing the Clintons or anyone else in the back if he decides it would be more profitable for him to do so. I don't think he has any ideological political goals at all one way or another. He's just all about personal gain.

Good stuff. I wish a large majority of Americans agreed.

So we should give up on the next four years at a minimum? What about SCOTUS that will last our lifetimes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
                So we should give up on the next four years at a minimum? What about SCOTUS that will last our lifetimes?

The SCOTUS was lost when Trump won the GOP primary. He won't nominate strict constitutionalists. At best, he'll nominate moderates (in the process of cutting deals with the Democrats), and those justices will side with the liberals in every case that truly matters. Same result in the end, just a different way of getting there.

Comment

Well sleep tight and bite a hole in your pillow there bonedigger. Killary appreciates your support

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                    Well sleep tight and bite a hole in your pillow there bonedigger. Killary appreciates your support

Hillary will not receive my support. As I said earlier, this whole "A vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary" junk is getting old. I refuse to vote for ANY candidate that I think would make a bad president or do harm to this country. The reality is that Texas will go Republican this year and my vote won't count anyway. But I can live better with myself knowing that I did not help him get into office.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Shane...really appreciate the time taken to punch out your thoughts on the matter.

~~~~~~

I cannot help but think about how critical the scotus choices are here...maybe I'm naive & giving him too much but I really feel his narcissist ways may have him consider a more decent US loving candidate vs. ones the witch would choose to alter the very core of our nation.

I guess this his one area nobody knows...well, at least on one side. Creepy thinking what she could alter by her election.

I just don't understand how so much of the population can support her??

Comment

True. She's a complete joke.

Maybe there's an outside chance that Trump will stumble into doing one or two things right here and there.

Comment

I really am amazed that people would not vote instead of voting for Trump. Let's us know how easy it is for the Left to take over. So far Trump has said every Suprem Court nominee will be a constitutionalist. Do I believe Trump is perfect, no but I do believe he will build the best team possible. Really amazing, the "I just won't vote" is why we have the president we have now. It's estimated as many as 40 million Christians Did not vote in the last election because they wouldn't vote for Oblunder because he is a Muslim, and wouldn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. So the I won't vote for either is The reason have such a corrupt administration in the first place. The fact that Trump says he is a nationalist and clearly Clinton is a globalist should be enough. She gets elected and we will continue to move farther into the UN controlling what we do in this nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Danblacksher View Post
                            I really am amazed that people would not vote instead of voting for Trump. Let's us know how easy it is for the Left to take over. So far Trump has said every Suprem Court nominee will be a constitutionalist. Do I believe Trump is perfect, no but I do believe he will build the best team possible. Really amazing, the "I just won't vote" is why we have the president we have now. It's estimated as many as 40 million Christians Did not vote in the last election because they wouldn't vote for Oblunder because he is a Muslim, and wouldn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. So the I won't vote for either is The reason have such a corrupt administration in the first place. The fact that Trump says he is a nationalist and clearly Clinton is a globalist should be enough. She gets elected and we will continue to move farther into the UN controlling what we do in this nation.
                            He can't get decent folks to run his tweet program without screwing the pooch...

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                              He can't get decent folks to run his tweet program without screwing the pooch...
                              Yep. And "Trump says...." doesn't mean jack. He says something completely different the next time he opens his mouth.

And we got Obama because GOP primary voters weren't smart enough to nominate a constitutional conservative instead of a sellout moderate. History repeating itself in 2016......
                              Last edited by Shane; 07-06-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Yep. And "Trump says...." doesn't mean jack. He says something completely different the next time he opens his mouth.
                                But his haters also say that he never says anything NEW..!!!! Same thing over and over..
                                Which is it???

Comment

Working...
                                X