Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    Trump is classless and WILL NEVER BE our president.

The majority agree with me, he is a loser...
    The majority of who???? The Hilary voters???

Comment

i don't believe Cruz can win a general election
      And Gary Johnson has a chance ?? You may as well cast your vote into the wind .

Comment

i am voting for Gary Johnson, Libertarian candidate.

Ted Cruz already has Texas wrapped up, so my vote doesn't matter

who you voting for?
        No offense but if you are going to vote for Gary Johnson, don't waste your time and stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          No offense but if you are going to vote for Gary Johnson, don't waste your time and stay home.
          X2

Comment

Thankfully the freedom to vote your conscience is still allowed in this country, even if he isn't one of the two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
              Republican voters as well ... check Iowa

Hollow poll numbers actually had me worried. Then the facts came out and Trump was exposed for the hollow sideshow that he is.

Comment

i am voting for Gary Johnson, Libertarian candidate.

Ted Cruz already has Texas wrapped up, so my vote doesn't matter

who you voting for?

Gary who?? There goes your credibility mate.

Next Trump hater please stand up. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  Thankfully the freedom to vote your conscience is still allowed in this country, even if he isn't one of the two teams.
                  Completely agree...still doesn't change much though.

Comment

Completely agree...still doesn't change much though.
                    No, but at least you're expressing your outrage at the ballot box and not just staying home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                      americans, conservatives included

Comment

Wow! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!!

Talk about spewing hate and anger! LOL!!

Comment

I really do not understand where you guys are coming from with all the Trump hate.

This is exactly what we have wanted since Reagan. A candidate that wasn't a career politician. Someone who has actually run a business and seen the hardships created by inflated taxes and big government regulations. Not just another attorney or career politician. Someone who could stand up to other world leaders.

There is a great thing happening right now. You guys need to set YOUR insecurities aside and see it for what it is. Trump is our chance.

For those that don't like the way he says things. Put yourself in his shoes for a second. You are a billionaire businessman, running for President. You think you would be a little cocky and maybe 'cuss' from time to time?? Please..man get real. I would probably be kicked out of the debates and I promise you I would tick more people off than he has.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Wow! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!!

Talk about spewing hate and anger! LOL!!
                            just tired of clowns being given 5 mins of fame, that's all.

donald trump needs to crawl back under his rock

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                              I really do not understand where you guys are coming from with all the Trump hate.

This is exactly what we have wanted since Reagan. A candidate that wasn't a career politician. Someone who has actually run a business and seen the hardships created by inflated taxes and big government regulations. Not just another attorney or career politician. Someone who could stand up to other world leaders.

There is a great thing happening right now. You guys need to set YOUR insecurities aside and see it for what it is. Trump is our chance.

For those that don't like the way he says things. Put yourself in his shoes for a second. You are a billionaire businessman, running for President. You think you would be a little cocky and maybe 'cuss' from time to time?? Please..man get real. I would probably be kicked out of the debates and I promise you I would tick more people off than he has.
                              Yes, he's been a staunch conservative...for about fifteen minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post

me 2 and we would deserve to be eliminated as possible candidates if we did, imo...

our country deserves better...

Comment

Working...
                                X