• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    Too bad this Trump isn't running.

Yes indeed! She got her money's worth! Just for the twins daddy has my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      I don't think so. He really absolutely cares about this country & feels it it time to use some of his business skills & influence to get us out of this tailspin we are in.
      I love his comment about the size of the wall he would put up on the Mexico border.

I think we should use all the inmates that are here illegally in our prisons as the labor force & then chunk them over it when finished.
      You read my mind!

Comment

Here's what I want to see... Someone run against Hillary and flat out say their plan is to lie to the voters no more than O did and then once elected be a hard core conservative. Ignore all rules, laws etc. Not give a crap and force an end to welfare, QE, media driven race wars, etc.

Comment

I'd be cool with him or Cruz. Need someone hard that can actually manage money.

Comment

he's got my vote

Comment

I'm a huge Trump fan, always have been. He has a great attitude to run this country and his mindset on 98% of things is spot on. Sadly, I do not think he will get elected, but he has my vote.

Comment

I say elect the Don & have all the rest of the R candidates as his Czars !!!
                That would open up some clear concise discussions.
                Oh & Evanca can be his VP

Comment

donald trump had a woman in his audience call ted cruz a vagina.

he then fake scolded her and repeated it.

what a loser, scumbag. this clown is classless and belongs in a school yard, not the white house...

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    Too bad this Trump isn't running.

I love her and her daddy's money. That's the catch of the century. You land that and it's the equivalent of catching moby **** on an ultra light

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I love her and her daddy's money. That's the catch of the century. You land that and it's the equivalent of catching moby **** on an ultra light
                      Post of the month!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                        donald trump had a woman in his audience call ted cruz a vagina.

he then fake scolded her and repeated it.

what a loser, scumbag. this clown is classless and belongs in a school yard, not the white house...
                        hey trumpeteers, do you agree with trumps profane, vulgar mouth?

is this the kind of person you want leading america?

Comment

Hell yeah!! At least he's not afraid to speak his mind,or back down.. Did he hurt your wittle feelings?? ahhhhh poor baby..

Comment

Bush, His father or Reagan never cursed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianW View Post
                              Hell yeah!! At least he's not afraid to speak his mind,or back down.. Did he hurt your wittle feelings?? ahhhhh poor baby..
                              donald trump is an insecure little clown. his insecurity causes him to lash out at people on a 3rd grade, name calling level.

he doesn't have the tack, class or demeanor to lead our nation.

he is incapable of hurting my feelings, but it makes me wonder where our country is headed when so many would support the classless loser who spews hate and anger every time he speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                Bush, His father or Reagan never cursed?
                                none of them acted like a 2-bit loser in front of microphone...

Comment

Working...
                                X