Place your bets: Trump trial verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Something like this. Trumps personal jet crashes, people complain and eventually let it slide (like every other scam), vote in another RINO, keep going down the toilet.

When anything even close to this happens I'll be 100% done with politics. I'll just reply to every thread with any complaint (inflation anything, theft, illegals, squatters etc) with LOL you should have done something.
    “You should have done something” ?
    We, individually, are one vote. I imagine the folks who make up the TBH membership have been “doing something “ for years. The m effers on the other end of the spectrum have been “doing something” for years too. That’s why this country has gone to hell ! It ain’t us Rat, it’s them !

Comment

Hung Jury / Not Guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Huntergirl723 View Post
        Judge dismisses case on Tuesday, May 28
        Yea right, Judge is auditioning for a job when the Dem's take over again.

Hung, By one or both of the lawyer's on the jury. And then they will be auditioning for a top job at some firm.

Comment

Hung

Comment

Hung jury is my guess.

Comment

My guess is Judge dismisses the case to save face. Democrats just wanted to drag Trump thru the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                My guess is Judge dismisses the case to save face. Democrats just wanted to drag Trump thru the mud.
                No way, he would be blackballed by the left.
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 05-24-2024, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Judge is compromised & likely already has his future plans laid out regardless.
                  Likely has his future already paid for

Comment

Well, if'n I was on that jury at least part of it would be hung.

Comment

My prediction is hung or not guilty on all charges except the least serious. That one will be guilty so the left and media can bang their drums about a conviction even if it amounts to a parking ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        He is too full of hate to dismiss anything, and too arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

He is too full of hate to dismiss anything, and too arrogant.
                          And hes not getting paid to dismiss it

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post

Likely has his future already paid for
                            His daughter has also made something like a million dollars working as a democrat something another.

The irony is they have kept him in New York and off the trail....and now becouse of this New York or parts of, are in play.

Comment

Should be dismissed by COB eastern time on a 3 day weekend

Comment

Dang, didn’t happen 🤣🤣🤣😂

Comment

Working...
                                X