Call them wet backs, without calling them wet backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call them wet backs, without calling them wet backs

More soft bigotry from NYC Mayor Eric Adams (D)

New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday called for migrants to be allowed to be lifeguards, saying that some of them are 'excellent swimmers'

well, maybe we should let bank robbers be track and field coaches.

Comment

Drug pushers as Pharmacists?

Comment

Sounds good in theory but just like everything else they don't know about the illegals in the rest of the nation is they really aren't good swimmers, too many drownings by them and I've made some......but to someone "like" him from NY they may be considered good swimmers, USMC boot camp taught me his demographics from the NE weren't able to swim at all and sunk like rocks in the pool at PI......

Comment

I will say this, he is on to something, if we fired all the union “long shore men “ who work the ports and loading docks and replaced them with “coyotes” the supply chain would be less fragile and the ports would move more smoothly!

Comment

He's says something intelligent one day, and then something stupid the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              He's says something intelligent one day, and then something stupid the next.
              I have a feeling he will be a single term mayor. I also think he will be happy about that, not sure it’s been all he thought it would be

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I have a feeling he will be a single term mayor. I also think he will be happy about that, not sure it’s been all he thought it would be
                I actually believe that there is some common sense in him. But he's so intertwined in the left agendas and policies that he can't be himself and say the things he really would like to say.
                Which causes him to say stupid things.

Comment

I thought they waded across, the Mayor is trying to trick them into the deep end of the pool.

Comment

I will say this, he is on to something, if we fired all the union “long shore men “ who work the ports and loading docks and replaced them with “coyotes” the supply chain would be less fragile and the ports would move more smoothly!
                    Agreed, if you have never been into a port (ANY PORT) they all suck, it's like TxDOT on steroids.

Comment

NYC's next mayor will likely be Andrew Cuomo. He is even worse than Mr Bojangles. He has an axe to grind since he was forced out of his Governorship because of his touchy feely hands with his female co workers. Killed thousands of elderly folks because of his covid policies and he is sneaky beyond sneaky with the way he operates. No good to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post

NYC's next mayor will likely be Andrew Cuomo. He is even worse than Mr Bojangles. He has an axe to grind since he was forced out of his Governorship because of his touchy feely hands with his female co workers. Killed thousands of elderly folks because of his covid policies and he is sneaky beyond sneaky with the way he operates. No good to the core.
                        He's not the only one that got away with murder in the nursing homes during COVID, there is blood on many hands in that debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

He's not the only one that got away with murder in the nursing homes during COVID, there is blood on many hands in that debacle.
                          And no criminal charges.

Yet trump is on trial, in the same town, for getting blackmailed by a p@rn performer.

Comment

Working...
                          X