Trump Rally in N.J.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Rally in N.J.

watched the Trump rally in N.J. earlier; not sure how many people were there in attendance, but it was in the 10's of thousands.
    but not a mask worn by anyone, what gives?

Trump voters ain’t skeered !

Comment

Is this a serious question? Oh....100,000+ in attendance in a deep blue state. FJB.

Comment

We have already seen what both candidates can do with the Country. At this point, it's a no brainer....

Comment

He was dancing like a dancing fool does.LOL

Comment

Why wear a mask??

Surely this is just a joke.

Comment

Are people still wearing masks???

Comment

The only people still wearing masks are protesting or justice shopping.

Comment

I guess i'll have to explain it for some.
                  whenever the lefties get togeather with a hundred or so protestors / hellraisers they all are wearing mask to hide their identities. I thought they weren't afraid of 'the man'
                  I'm betting that the FBI / Injustice dept have been pouring over the pics and videos of Trumps rally.

Comment

I didn't watch it, but I saw the pictures. Amazed at the size of the crowd that showed up in a place that I thought was very blue.

Comment

Super spreader

Comment

I’d bet Biden’s handlers wouldn’t let old Slow Joe even know about the Jersey crowd. It would give him heart palpitations !

Comment

Most of NJ voters are straight Democratic party. My brothers in NJ are- my Mom passed away recently and they lost a lifetime Republican voter.

However when there’s 8 million plus people plus the NY and Philadelphia metro areas, I bet there’s more than a million Trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            The only people still wearing masks are protesting or justice shopping.
                            No criminals like to wear Covid masks, especially with hoodies for that extra little bit of anonymity. Kinda like the rapist and sucker punchers and shoplifters and car burglars and…. That have taken over most of the commie/dem/blue cities across the US. Love the crowd size, Trump is pulling 100k in a blue state while Brandon is shuffling around aimlessly like a freaking robot crapping his diaper. F Brandon!

Comment

The left doubled down today and said rally crowds dont mean a **** thing. When trump is put onstage in the debate and asked the tough questions he will be done. They are really gambling on this debate.
                              1. Either they are hoping the injection they give Biden will get him through the debate.
                              2. It sets the stage for someone else to enter during the DNC convention.

Comment

Working...
                              X