In today’s edition of liberal stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In today’s edition of liberal stupidity

The City of San Francisco is using taxpayer money to fund a program that provides beer and liquor to the city’s alcoholic homeless population, free to them of course.

A pilot managed alcohol program in San Francisco provides free glasses of beer and vodka shots to homeless alcoholics so that they won't use the city's emergency services.

The easy solution is always to enable and treat the symptoms rather than do the long hard work of solving the problems

All I can do is laugh! Not at the expense of probable alcoholics but the sheer stupidity that is going on Errywhere right now!

Comment

Nothing surprises me with leftists out there.

Comment

Local liquor distributor bribed a couple on the city counsel.

Comment

They are all a bunch of pitiful humans..
          Watch this crawfishing liberal idiot!!!

Comment

i thought that alcohol was bad for you; why would they give someone something that could potentially kill them?
            i guess that free heroin and meth is next. SMDH.

Comment

It's Cali for Christ's sake! Anything for a few more votes. They'll probably get another bottle and a ride to the voting booth in a Mercedes on Election Day!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                i thought that alcohol was bad for you; why would they give someone something that could potentially kill them?
                i guess that free heroin and meth is next. SMDH.
                Well they basically allowed open air (street ) drug markets to pop up and enforced no laws to shut them down or arrest any for intent to distribute, so basically yeah

Comment

LMAO these idiots are so lost.

Alice Moughamian, the Nurse Manger of the Managed Alcohol Program and the San Francisco Sobering Center, explained in an October presentation that nurses provide clients with a motel room, three meals a day, and enough alcohol "to meet their addiction needs, but keeping someone at a safe level of intoxication."

Comment

Straight out of the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      LMAO these idiots are so lost.

Alice Moughamian, the Nurse Manger of the Managed Alcohol Program and the San Francisco Sobering Center, explained in an October presentation that nurses provide clients with a motel room, three meals a day, and enough alcohol "to meet their addiction needs, but keeping someone at a safe level of intoxication."
                      3 hits, a cot and a shot! What a plan!

Comment

Working...
                      X